SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email. Mailchimp alternative.

Your Beautiful Boutique

I was new to email marketing when I added this app. For beginners this is the best option I have found. Easy to use and set up. Don't need a ton of technical skills to get it done.

vape2stop

Easy to use and has made a real difference to our sales and growth.

Highly recommended.

vape2stop.net

Corn Creek Fiber

Makes marketing tools available for those not tech savvy. The app is very easy to use and fun. I especially like that we can draft newsletters and set times for them to send.

Babeth Kids Fashion

So far, so good!!
Everything is working as we expected. It's easy and accessible in every aspect.
Support is also awesome!

T-Shirt Inker

Great app and very easy to use. Even better customer service:) All around i've been very happy with everything:)

Mokopuna Merino

So far very happy with smartrmail and their customer service. Really responsive & friendly! They always have an answer to my questions, so I really feel supported on a daily basis especially with us recently re-platforming to shopify and all the tasks that were required. thank you!

Curvygirlplus

Love the emails you send providing ideas and instructions how to make the most of SmartrMail. The communication is top notch! The platform is super user-friendly and makes drafting an email really easy. The end product looks so professional, too. I will never need to use anyone else for my email marketing now that I've found SmartrMail!

DaNi's Mixed Bag

Super easy to use, especially for a new company. You can create professional looking newsletters, setup email marketing and so much more in one place.

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🚀This is really appreciated 😊

Brownie Heaven

I tried this App after using Monkey themed email package and another Shopify linked Email application, the open rates on the second of the two was very poor.

Smartrmail has similar open rates to the Monkey themed email supplier suggesting their servers are more trusted by the big email companies. For the price this is very good value email service we have a mid-sized list and this product saves us over $150 a month compared with the Monkey themed email package.

The auto email options are good but not as robust as the more expensive service. I'd also like the option to add other fields to customer data, as the segmentation is good.

The support is very quick and helpful. I look forward to seeing Smartrmail develop. Overall a good reasonably priced email package.

Jo Curry Art Shop

I love this app it helps me with email marketing really easily its easy to use!, I love it! I have tried other apps but this one is by far the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17