SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Get more sales from email marketing. MailChimp Alternative.

Bliss Birth

We migrated from Mailchimp and the Smartrmail team made it super easy. Other extra features have allowed me to create more specific automations which is saving me heaps of time, and the set up team walked me through the whole thing within a few short days.

Orange Sherbet Boutique

Like most, we have made the shift from MailChimp to Smartrmail due to the falling out with Shopify. Regarding the system, so far so good. We are still very new to the program however everything seems to be running seamlessly. Overall the support has been exceptional, super helpful and speedy response. Pretty happy from where I am standing Thanks guys!

Sunburst Outdoor Living

i switched from mailchimp and so far am really happy. Customer service is fantastic and the email set up is really easy.

The iFISH Store

Haven't used the app yet and am in the process of migrating our Shopify Store over from MailChimp. So far, customer Service has been very helpful and responsive.

Seriously FAB®

We decided to move away from MailChimp prompted by the discontinuation of the platform from Shopify. SmartrMail looked like a great option, and so far we are very pleased! Nicolas and his team helped migrate our subscriber list and also duplicated our previous Home page Pop Up. We also did an on boarding training to learn how to create and send email messages. Their pricing is fair and the system is user friendly. Happy customer - thanks guys!!

Food for Life

Service is super helpful and very quick! They made the migration of our database and templates so simple. Thank you so very much.

homie.com.au

Customer service was lightning fast and took care of everything for us. Imported lists and even copied our template. Loving digging into all the super easy features of this app.

May 06, 2019

Thanks for the review Homie team! Great to hear you're loving SmartrMail :)

BAUSELE

I made the change from Mailchimp for various reasons but mainly because of the fact Mailchimp will not be easily integrated to Shopify anymore. I made the move yesterday and one day later I am fully operational thanks to the very efficient migration team at Smartrmail.

TrailSurvivor

What can I say, the customer support alone is worth choosing these guys as your new email service provider! We installed SmartrMail for one of our stores, used it for a couple of weeks and then decided to move our other store across too. Great ESP, great team. Thanks!

CoCo Contemporary Connoisseur Gift Store

SmartrMail is amazing! We were a little apprehensive to change over from Mailchimp but honestly it is the best move we have ever made. They even helped us move platforms.
The customer service these guys offer is next level!
We have only just started our campaigns but so far we have been very happy..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9