SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

NURIKA

This app has been making my life much easier!! I tried to use few other apps with free version but it didn't work well, luckily I found this app and it does everything what I need even on free version. I will definitely upgrade to paid version once I managed to have orders as I just opened my online mall a week ago. I really recommend this app as it is super easy to use and has lots of customization functions!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I love all the automatic marketing templates! And, the Newsletters look fantastic! I'm still on the 'trial' but will plan to upgrade. So far, I have not had any sales but I feel with the help of SmartrMail, 'sales' are just around the corner. Set-up was easy and customer service is second to none. Give them a try!

Grundy's Shoes

Absolutely fantastic service! Support was almost instant and helped throughout the process of transferring our email database over from Campaign Monitor. They explain everything very well and help with any questions or issues you might have.

GirlSavvi Shops

Great App for send automatic marketing emails to your customers. We are learning and enjoying the integration with our store.

Pellaio

I installed this app to help us with our marketing. It was easy to install and easy to use. Encountered an hiccup and received an immediate response from support which solved the issue. Used to send our first emailing shot. Great job done. Highly recommended.

Basic Ave

It has made email marketing a lot easier for me! Before finding this app, it was tough for me to build my email list and create appealing emails from scratch, but now it's quick and simple, which makes my life a lot easier. You can export + import contacts quickly.

Madlaxshop.com

It's a great app for marketing purposes, it deliverability is off the chats... I've used mailchimp and constantcontact email marketing in the past this is definitely better

Pike Kayak

Easy to use and simple. It was my first choice for email marketing and I don`t regret it. You can easy understand newsletter creation and it is really fast. Recommend the app.

October 16, 2020

Thank you Pike Kayak team 😊 We're glad that you've found the app easy to use 🎉

The Wandering Merchant

Been rocking Smartrmail since launch. Honestly gets me a significant amount of my revenue through its email campaigns. Even when I forget to edit them and they automate. www.thewanderingmerchant.ca Premium Canadian Goods

October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! Looking forward to keep rocking with you

Designfund.dk

We recently changed from MailChimp to SmartrMail and have not regretted so for one second. All features work well, and the support is simply outstanding, the best we ever experienced. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28