SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Epoch Nutrition Sciences

I am pretty new to this and used this app to send newsletters to a fairly small email list. I like the premade templates whereby I can put my newsletter/blog in there and then have places a recipient can click to buy. It's funny, I end up clicking the metrics (open rate, click rate) a few times daily to check how many are responding... Great app, great price...

Zabo Fashion

best mailprogram I have used until now!!! Easy to use... great work... thank you....................

Ridecycle Ebikes

Great emailing app with all the features you will need to run any email campaigns you need. If you cannot figure it out the team is quick to reply with a solution to your problem plus you can get free version that's more than enough.

Rent Heron

I love SmartrMail! The app is extremely easy to use and did something I thought I was going to have to hire someone to help me do! I was able to set up an automatic email including a coupon code that sends almost immediately after customers sign up for emails on my website AND design a good looking email in an hour. I've increased my email sign ups significantly and my next step is using SmartrMail to send out a marketing email. I ran into a problem with my test email and customer service worked on it immediately and didn't rest until they had figured out what happened - it was my emails fault but I really appreciated them getting to the bottom of it. I would highly recommend!

PHOMOUK

Reall pleased with how easy it is to use. Also being able to see email conversion rates is so helpful. I don't have many apps but this one is well worth it

BRICO-OUTLET | Les Promos Hot !!!

a complete application, answers all questions, competent and take all their time to assist customers.

Happy e-Mart

I am using it for the first time. I like it is... Easy to use and has brought me sales of USD 81 because of advance functionality.

Ashdown Gaming

Really great app, already bringing in £100's of sales a month. automated emails are brilliant. set it up and let it go!

Simply J Beauty

This app helps with making sure all customers are in the loop when it comes to new products and sales.

J&L Royal

Shopify email did not work, it was not sending emails to all my subscribers and this app was easy to use and it sends all emails to subscribers. Also, love templates that are created and the newsletter feature. I love how I can schedule emails too so I will not forget to send emails. Just starting to email market and I am loving it already

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33