SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups | Reviews

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations.

em-bench

This app is really easy to set up and use. We don't do a lot of mailings but this is really helpful.

December 5, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

Consciousness on Fire Penny Kelly

We've been using Smartrmail for almost a year and we must say, their service is timely, friendly and efficient. We are impressed with the quality of their customer support every time we reach out for assistance. The interface has only gotten better recently with the revamping of their website which offers way more functions. Thank you Smartrmail team for all you do and we do hope you stay around for years to come, you are an example of the kind of small business we like to work with!

November 30, 2021

Hi Consciousness on Fire team 🔥It means so much when a long-time user sends us this type of feedback. We're glad to hear that you like the new interface and that our team was able to assist you whenever you had a question. Looking forward to keeping emailing together!

Jean-Pierre Weill

Really easy to figure out. Responsive help and nice clean layout.
Most comfortable on a large screen; otherwise I need to do a lot of scrolling.

November 28, 2021

Hi Jean-Pierre Weill team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. I've sent your feedback to our product team so that they can review how we can improve your experience even more on smaller screens. In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you have any questions (via our in-app chat)

Nature's Agents

Smartrmail is a great app, when just starting out I love how easy it is to use, and everything is in one place.

October 31, 2021

Thank you Nature's Agents team 😊 We're happy to hear that you find the app easy to use! Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions ✉️ Happy sending!

Carolina Linens

Easy to set up and use. Love the automations! I haven't taken advantage yet of all it can do, but I will. It's a keeper!

October 24, 2021

Hi Carolina Linens team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that your first automations were easy to set up. Make sure to let us know if you have any questions coming up 😊

Mila Βoutique Markopoulo

I used this app to help me start with e-mail marketing. I am at a beginner level and this app is easy to understand and also the team is exceptional. When every I needed help, their response was almost instant. I recommend this app because it is user friendly (especially for someone that is new to this), also it is very helpful that you can use your products and product descriptions in the app.

October 21, 2021

It was a pleasure Mila Βoutique Markopoulo team 😊 Make sure to let us know in our in-app chat if there's anything else we can help you with!

Steve Ash illustration

This app takes the pressure off altogether so you can spend more time on what your selling. Yasmine helped me all the way to set up and its greatly appreciated. Great service and product.

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! This made our day 😊. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at in-app chat anytime.

List Girl

As a one-man team, this has helped me immensely. I was able to import subscribers I collected from other third party solutions easily. Design is made easy with drag and drop, although a little laggy and dated. But I could do so much for free!

October 21, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding the app easy to use. I shared your feedback with our product team so that they can review how to improve even more your experience. We wish you the best results with your email campaigns!

gavegaarden

As an individual business owner newsletters can be a hard - yet important - task to fit in. Here I found a great layout and an app that's very easy to use. Simple and sweet.

October 14, 2021

Hi Gavegaarden team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

PGB Clay Designs by Rachel Hendon

I use this for email marketing for my small jewelry business. It’s been Great for email marketing! Easy to navigate and maintain. Definitely recommend!

October 14, 2021

Hi Rachel! 💍 Thank you for your review 🎉 We're glad t hear that you've found the app easy to use. We wish you the best with your email campaigns!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38