Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads

Attract new customers + quality traffic with Instagram ads

$197/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Valley Cruise Press

We love Snappic! We started on their basic platform in 2019 and saw such good returns we decided to upgrade to Hypergrowth in 2020. They have been super helpful, very attentive and have transformed our business. I would definitely recommend!

Sur La Cote

It is too early to speak about results yet (I will write another review in the future) but so far the platform is very easy to use and understand. The support from their customer service team has been fantastic!!

Guapi Clothing

Highly recommend them! Their customer service is extremely fast in replying and very helpful at all times.

Rolling Loud

Emily was AMAZING. We had to do some last minute reconciliations on our business costs and we got all our documents from Snappic within an hour. Amazing

Simple Wood Goods

Very easy to set up self service ads, and Emily was super helpful getting things dialed in. Very promising ROAS so far!

MANTRA

Edwin set us up on the app personally - it's a really great blend of an easy to use product with a consultative approach to get you up and running. Looking forward to seeing what results we get!

CHRISTIE BROWN GHANA

just signed up to the trial and i a really looking forward to seeing we can use the ads effectively to increase our sales. i have full confidence we are going to see positive results

Ezekiel Clothing

Edwin from Snappic walked me through our current ad efforts, pointing out some potential issue and where they can fill in the gaps. These guys really take the time. The platform is simplest ad setup I've seen yet, and I've tried them all. Overall this feels way more in line with our brand than some of the cheeseball PPC agencies are recommending.

Baseball Swag | Lifestyle Apparel

The Snappic platform is unlike anything else I've come across in the app store. The simplicity and streamlining of building ad campaigns is going to save us tons of hours each week.

DFAcosmetics

very helpful every step of the way. supper easy to use, friendly and helpful team. much straight forward way to running ads and making more money! I love it

Previous 1