Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads

Snappic ‑ Instagram Ads

by Snappic

Attract new customers + quality traffic with Instagram ads

MANTRA

Edwin set us up on the app personally - it's a really great blend of an easy to use product with a consultative approach to get you up and running. Looking forward to seeing what results we get!

CHRISTIE BROWN GHANA

just signed up to the trial and i a really looking forward to seeing we can use the ads effectively to increase our sales. i have full confidence we are going to see positive results

Ezekiel Clothing

Edwin from Snappic walked me through our current ad efforts, pointing out some potential issue and where they can fill in the gaps. These guys really take the time. The platform is simplest ad setup I've seen yet, and I've tried them all. Overall this feels way more in line with our brand than some of the cheeseball PPC agencies are recommending.

Baseball Swag | Lifestyle Apparel

The Snappic platform is unlike anything else I've come across in the app store. The simplicity and streamlining of building ad campaigns is going to save us tons of hours each week.

DFAcosmetics

very helpful every step of the way. supper easy to use, friendly and helpful team. much straight forward way to running ads and making more money! I love it

ginewusa

We use SNAPPIC to amplify our reach to customers and improve sales - as a small, independent brand it is phenomenal to have the expertise and thoughtful customer service delivered by the SNAPPIC team. Our sales have increased beyond expectations! More importantly, it is the human element and truly outstanding customer service that has made all the difference. They are real people who are invested in our brand's success. Joining SNAPPIC is the best decision we have made this year!

This Modern Life

I'm just reviewing the call and setup at the moment, which was very (very!) easy to do, the call wasn't salesy which is great as that's an instant no from me! I will review again once our ads have been running a little while.

Showroom Glam

Came back to this app after using on another shop & it is even better than it was before. Thank you for your help, insight, guidance , and your solution. Their customer service on a daily basis is immediate & I appreciate it more than I can even describe. I came to this company in utter despair and have been seeing direct sales from the ads that - without them - I have no idea how to run successfully. Highly recommended!

Kye Intimates

Really friendly and helpful support. They made it so easy to set up. Wish I got started sooner with Snappic!

OHLOLLY

Just started using this app and love it so far. Since signing on, actually, even when I was just considering signing on and asking lots of questions, I've gotten nothing but top notch support. The app is beautiful, responsive, and also user-friendly. Excited to continue!

Previous 1