Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

Lakehead Inkjet Toner

saving me tons from my previous search app. works great

Managedstore

I like the application, it is easy to use, it helps me to have more sales, I recommend it for businesses that are just beginning.

Mercadolibreperu

I love, this application is easy to install, no doubt the sales in my store improved, the price is definitely worth compared to other similar applications.

Compras On Line Peru

I love the application, easy to install, the installation was automatic, the search is instantaneous, with this application I managed to increase my sales, I am very happy.

Curious Collectibles 2

Best economical option I've found for improving the woefully bad default search on my shopify theme. In the default search some one searching 'large watch' would never see the products that didn't have those two words exactly together. So, products with 'large black watch' in the title would be left out.

Snappy Search fixes this with the predictive search suggestion. It also does not force a whole new search results format onto the theme, which I like. While I think this should be standard in all themes, I'm happy to pay a few bucks a month so my customers can get accurate search results.

Photos In A Word

Excellent app, works well and easy to use and was installed quickly and with no problems at all. This App increased our sales noticeably within days , I asked Alexander at Snappy Search if they could put a text box with search in so people would notice the search more , he did it straight away it made a difference , I asked later if he could put the words " Search what you want" in the box he did it and people are searching more and I have noticed an increase in sales value per order , people can find what they are looking for easily with this app as they are given excellent visual choices . it works well on mobiles and Ipads . First thing I asked was how long after I install it can I cancel if it did not work for us , expecting a year , it was for a month $ 2.99 , it was a no brainer after that to try it and I am glad we did . The shopify normal search itself held us back because it does not stand out , now our search stands out and gives excellent visual results that result in sales , I could not have asked for a better search app and the price made it good value for money as well . Mark Sutton for Photos in a Word

Tienda Prueba Cesar Espinoza

EXCELENT app, it really works great! Thanks to this app it´s a lot easier and intuitive for my customers to search products

Maddiethekat Designs

I like that I can customize the colors to fit my theme. Customer service was quick to respond to my question.

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Works very well and provides a very easy search of our products.

Voguebands

Excellent app and Excellent Customer Service. Thanks to all team members of this app.

www.voguebands.com