Snappy Search & Smart Search

Snappy Search & Smart Search

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

Curious Collectibles 2

Best economical option I've found for improving the woefully bad default search on my shopify theme. In the default search some one searching 'large watch' would never see the products that didn't have those two words exactly together. So, products with 'large black watch' in the title would be left out.

Snappy Search fixes this with the predictive search suggestion. It also does not force a whole new search results format onto the theme, which I like. While I think this should be standard in all themes, I'm happy to pay a few bucks a month so my customers can get accurate search results.

Photos In A Word

Excellent app, works well and easy to use and was installed quickly and with no problems at all. This App increased our sales noticeably within days , I asked Alexander at Snappy Search if they could put a text box with search in so people would notice the search more , he did it straight away it made a difference , I asked later if he could put the words " Search what you want" in the box he did it and people are searching more and I have noticed an increase in sales value per order , people can find what they are looking for easily with this app as they are given excellent visual choices . it works well on mobiles and Ipads . First thing I asked was how long after I install it can I cancel if it did not work for us , expecting a year , it was for a month $ 2.99 , it was a no brainer after that to try it and I am glad we did . The shopify normal search itself held us back because it does not stand out , now our search stands out and gives excellent visual results that result in sales , I could not have asked for a better search app and the price made it good value for money as well . Mark Sutton for Photos in a Word

Michelles Boutiquee

Although a very basic product suggestions app and doesn't offer any extra feature unlike all other apps, for a starter store like us it's the best we can get in the current price point. Recommend it.

EDIT: Downgrading the rating
1. Slows down/freezes my pages. Incremental results takes too long to appear.
2. Apps with advanced features are free, if you don't have thousands of products.
3. Doesn't work if you change theme, on some themes looks very bad, doesn't work on mobile.

Tienda Prueba Cesar Espinoza

EXCELENT app, it really works great! Thanks to this app it´s a lot easier and intuitive for my customers to search products

Maddiethekat Designs

I like that I can customize the colors to fit my theme. Customer service was quick to respond to my question.

Cleaningequipmentdirect

Works very well and provides a very easy search of our products.

Voguebands

Excellent app and Excellent Customer Service. Thanks to all team members of this app.

www.voguebands.com

Suzieskincare

Had trouble with the install but support reached out to me very quickly to solve the problem

1 2 4 Next