Instant Search & Quick Filters

Instant Search & Quick Filters

by Heysenior

Smart and instant search bar, Upsells to boost conversion

Tijo Jewellery

Nice app and responsive team! Recommended!

Countryside Home Decor

I have been searching for a filtering app for awhile, and this one does everything that I wanted. Most of my customers are mobile so it was super important to me to have a very mobile friendly app, which this is.

The look a feel is also very important to me and I think this app integrates seamlessly into my store. It took about 15 minutes via email with their programmer to get the customization that I needed. Super easy.

Trend Me Well

The app works just fine with my online store!
The support is very polite, helpful and easy to communicate!

bulkob

support very good and has a good value to us.
many thanks did the exact task with smart result, I do Recommend.

December 12, 2019

Hi bulkob, thank you for your review 🙏 :) Happy selling! :)

The Twisted Tulip

Great app! There were a few things we needed tweaked to our liking and the team was very helpful in doing this for us! It has helped my customers to filter searches when they are looking for specific sizes, which has always been one of their biggest request! This was just what we were looking for!

UPDATE: decided this app was not for us, removed the app and all of my products disappeared from my website! They did however respond to my email and get it fixed right away

December 12, 2019

Hi The Twisted Tulip, thanks for this great review 🙏 Keep being awesome and happy selling! 🙏

Kinky Bella

So far so good. My only concern is that the product filters only appear after performing a search but I need something which displays the filters without having to do a search. I have tried to contact the company / developers via an online form on shopify but I keep getting errors.

October 24, 2019

Hi Kinky,

We made all the changes you requested, please check your SPAM tray, apparently our emails are not coming to you :)

Fancy Scent

I have a store with over 12k of products. This app worked perfect for me! Support is top notch and fixed my issues fast! Great app!

July 16, 2019

We would like to thank you for this amazing review! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like that we achieved that goal with you. It is so nice to hear that our team helped to make your experience such a positive one! We are thrilled to receive such great feedback!

Thank you!

SHOP-ZAVI

This app is brilliant! Its really helped grow my sustainable fashion brand - Zavi Clothing.
We sell fully sustainable clothing with top quality fabrics for a better world, for you!

Triple Armour

Great customer service. I needed help to move the location of the instant search widget. The team at Snappy Search were very responsive and resolved my request in a quick turnaround. They even offered options for customisation. Well done Snappy Search! Would be even better if the app allows search result to display individual questions from the frequently asked question page. At the moment when you type a word, the search result will display pages containing that word only.

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We continue to improve the search so that our customers feel happy.

agilam

I installed this app as a trial version and exploring the different options ,looks good.customer support is good

May 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. We keep improving every day.