Snowfall Effect by Anh Kiet

Snowfall Effect by Anh Kiet

by Hura Apps

Making snowfall effect for your store

The Gathershop

Great App, less than 10 seconds from installing to beautiful festive snow falling in our store. thank you!

Trendiiz

Pretty good and Free !!! Thanks a lot !!!!! Best one I found on the store :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

BodyVista

Thanks is really cool app and makes the store look great for the holiday season :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posh Age Club

Really love this Snowfall App. Very essential for Winter Season / Christmas time / New Year. Happy Holidays from PoshAge.Club

MyFicz

The app is good it place snow everywhere on the website and easy to install. Only thing wish that they have an option to place either homepage or collection

Gtdistribtor

Absolutely love this simple app. for this time of year to bring the holiday spirit to my customers. Tis The Season... to shop @ GtDistributor.com

LaurenHeleneCouture

It seems pretty cool. I kind of would have liked it on home page only but I will try it for a while and see if it becomes annoying on product pages.

Flash Venta 16

Funciona a la perfección, sin marca de agua ni nada por el estilo. Ahora mi pagina web disfruta de la nieve navideña.

Chezena

recommended very beautiful and amazing it will change the look and make it impressive...............:)

Dermapaw

This is an awesome idea and an awesome app. It's quick, easy, and so cool.

Thank you so much for making this. I think it really changes the atmosphere of our website and makes it feel much cozier. I expect our conversion rate will increase too. Fantastic.