4.9
December 15, 2021

The only thing missing from the theme I chose was social media icons. This app solved the problem in no time! Simple, effective and looks great!

Trendset Today
2 months using the app
helpy replied December 15, 2021

Hello Trendset Today,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review !

November 1, 2023

It does exactly what it says and Elisa was able to edit the bar perfectly according to my website's set up. The app is free and is flawless! Thank you Elisa for your support

Pelle Fashion
43 minutes using the app
September 28, 2021

very helpfull app .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

watch zonee
India
2 months using the app
helpy replied November 24, 2021

Hello watch zonee,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review

July 8, 2021

Very good for free!!
Perfect solution to some template deficiencies, the design is also very beautiful.Let a person see at a glance, quite inventive.

Joyclairebeauty
China
About 2 months using the app
helpy replied July 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words!. We're glad we can help and appreciate the review :)

May 28, 2022

I tried to find a app to add my social media icon into my website and I find it. I love it. 10000000% very very very good app

Sleepbae
helpy replied May 31, 2022

Hello Sleepbae,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review!

July 1, 2021

Great but simple app that links my customers to my social media platforms. I found it easy to install and monitor it during use. 10/10 Thank you

Decor24
Israel
June 29, 2021

ok, l'application à l'air cool, pas encore essayé puisque cet avis est demandé avant de l'utiliser.

ShanyCollection
France
helpy replied June 30, 2021

June 27, 2021

Hi how are you? I think this is ridiculous that you are requiring me to write a review even though this should be optional.

astracovee
helpy replied June 30, 2021

Hello Astracovee,
We apologize for the requiring inconvenience caused. We have Update changes as per your issue.
We are now on better so such issues will not come again.

February 26, 2022

This app is just wonderful. Very easy to use. It's all I was searching for! Thank you to the developers !!

hippiesbackyard
17 days using the app
helpy replied March 4, 2022

Hello hippiesbackyard,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review!

July 31, 2021

I am very pleased with how the links work. I contacted Customer service in reference to a icon that wasn't posted. Day or so later they contacted me back and added the icon. I look to seeing how this app helps my business.

From Pain to Prosperity