Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest

by Apps Mav

Holidays 2020: Giveaways, Contests, Sweepstakes and Referrals

www.templeofteno.com

Praveen Kumar was awesome! Very helpful. I'm working late night on this, and it's extremely helpful to have IT support at the click of a button!

3 Ravens Metaphysical Shoppe

I use this app for giveaways. I love the incentives. It helps to get more interaction and feels less spammy to people who participate

Not About Pink

Great app to coordinate the a giveaway, super helpful support staff and user friendly. Highly recommend for any small business trying to get a little boost in subscribed users as well as create a fun interactive experience with the user base.

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil

This is a great app. I used it to run giveaways on my facebook brand page. The customer service is awesome as well. I recommend this app.

Stylish-Accessories

This app is very good. It helps you in many things, prizes, rewards and many other things. Thank you a lot

AutumnRoseCo

I used this app to set up a giveaway when I launched my store. It was pretty simple to set up, but I had a few questions along the way. Their chat option was great and the admin was super helpful and nice. So far, great app. Highly recommended!!

MooseBeansCoffee

Social Boost was easy to implement and really drove a lot of traffic to my sites. Highly recommended.

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I used this app to run a Giveaway. Takes time to learn how to navigate, but overall. Very good. I'm sure I'll appreciate it more as I go thru more events. Support is always there ready to help. Highly recommended.

Bondi Coffee

Terrific app. very customizable and flexible, and simple enough to set up a campaign very quickly - even first time. I needed some support and used the instant chat feature - Parveen was magnificent. Very helpful. 5 Stars allround!

The Cocky Shop