Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

glam up gear

This is an awesome app! It has a very easy interface so that I was able to quickly set-up a nice little black friday giveaway on my site, glamupgear.com. I'm getting some nice engagement with it and am hopeful that it will help bring more traffic to my site. Support is also great! Got a quick response with a question I had. Thanks for a great app

MASTYLES ONLINE EXPRESS

I will use this app to recruit customers. to promote my promote my stores product by giving people discounts

HAIR AND BEAUTY CANADA

Installed the app to run contests out of curiosity. To my pleasant surprise, we received 28 applicants in 24 hours. Wish they were sales but still rewarding customers or prospects is a good way to let others know about your business.

Mustard

This app worked so well for us to run a giveaway. We linked to the other sponsors so we could send traffic to their stores for extra entries and found the whole thing really easy to use!

Thanks!

Ventito Bakery

I used this ap to run a contest. It looks promising so far. The customer service is very good because they are patient and help you every step of the way. It helps to have good customer service.

Curry People

Lot of features, looks promising so far. I was looking for something to help me get more likes and followers on facebook. :)

YuppyCollections

This app is very good. I do recommend this app for marketing prize giveaways. It is very easy to use.

Always Eleven

I used this app for 2 Giveaways and I'm pleased with how easy it was to setup. And I loved the customization features-- it was super easy to add my own photos and color schemes. Also, when I had a few questions I received a prompt response from their customer support. Overall, I'm glad I found this!

Realhairextensions

Ummm your website says it doesn't exist anymore..

Immaculate Organic Soaps

It took a little getting use to, but all in all it is easy to use. It will take a few minutes about 20minutes or more to set up a campaign. You will have a lot of choices to make along the way. For images downsize to half the size of a 1024 x 1024 and the image should resolve nicely,
Ran a giveaway and it integrated nicely with the website, but the page load is rather long.