4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost customer engagement and grow email lists through features like giveaways, contests, and referral programs. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless performance, and integration with various marketing platforms. The responsive customer support, including personalized video guides, is highly commended. Merchants find the pricing reasonable, with a free version available. Successful campaigns have reportedly led to increased store traffic and customer engagement.

July 20, 2023

Running a campaign using Social Boost App is great. It is fairly flexible and connects to various marketing platforms and review apps. It however takes some used to and require some digging. Fortunately, their tech support is responsive to assist with any questions. Recommended.

Biquette
12 months using the app
Maverick Mav Pty Limited replied July 22, 2023

My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

Thank you for your feedback- I really appreciate it .
We are currently working on overhauling the design and adding more exciting features including automation which will help our customers smash their marketing goals.
And we are always around to help customers configure the app correctly.

Best wishes
Akash

September 17, 2019

Eine Gute App um Gewinnspiele zu generieren. Leicht zu nutzen. Falls doch einmal Probleme auftauchen ist ein Chat eigentlich immer möglich und einem wird nett und Kompetent weiter geholfen.

A good app to generate Kampagnes. Easy to use. If there are any problems, a chat is always possible and you will be helped nicely and competently.

Family Survival 4 everyone
Germany
Edited August 21, 2019

Its great app for start up business and its give me what I need it. Outstanding service and support from Akash and team

Martin Design Watches
Ireland
June 7, 2019

I can't attest to the effectiveness of the App yet as I haven't officially ran my promotion (Still in the process of setting it up). I can say the the support seems fast to respond and ready and willing to help with any questions or needs you may have.

Steel Images LLC
October 23, 2019

I am using this app to help grow my customers and social media following. It is very easy to use and the support team responds quick. Also great option for start-ups there is a free option that you can start and increase as your business grows.

Coach Rock
August 17, 2022

This App is a great choice for giveaway needs. Set up a custom giveaway with complex entries in one day. Configured everything from scratch. Got a lot of traction! Very happy with both app and support. Praveen rocks! He is very helpful and responsive. Especially like clean UI and usability for customers. And the design to fit my site well. Please improve the "smart sign-up" form to instantly sync with Shopify customers and the app will be a total blast.

Elfbeads EU
Maverick Mav Pty Limited replied August 17, 2022

[Update] Pleased to inform you that we have now released the auto-sync feature. Thanks.
Thank you for your review. The requested feature is currently being worked on and will be released soon.

July 28, 2022

Running our first massive giveaway and this app has been great. Its nice to be able to add things like "write a review", follow us on pinterest, like us on google, etc. and expand our brand awareness. Can't wait to use this during the holiday season as well!

www.wagsource.com
September 22, 2018

I used this app for 2 Giveaways and I'm pleased with how easy it was to setup. And I loved the customization features-- it was super easy to add my own photos and color schemes. Also, when I had a few questions I received a prompt response from their customer support. Overall, I'm glad I found this!

Always Eleven
December 4, 2018

Excellent application, it is very easy to use and although doubts do arise, the team that believes it serves in a very efficient way and clarifies all the harsh ones that one has regarding the configuration of the application and also the sertvicios that they give!

Supermexdigital
Mexico
January 12, 2019

Better and much cheaper than Gleam. More options than Gleam. I just remove Gleam and subscribed to this and im 100% satisfied.

The Brick Armory