Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest

by Apps Mav

Giveaways, Contests, Sweepstakes, Referrals, Post Purchase

Buster and Dickens Pet Shoppe

After discussions with the developer I upgraded my rating. Its not that the app is particularly difficult- there is no coding needed or anything too difficult for a novice, but figuring out where to navigate to fulfill all the needed steps seems a bit confusing and unclear. He was very patient with me and helped guide me, but it was time consuming. I hope they can streamline things better. I have created my first campaign and hopefully it will bring me a bunch of new customers! In the past week I've had to deal with all sorts of computer problems including microsofts windows 10 update bugs and I lost all patience. He was kind enough to still help me. If you would like to see it, busteranddickens.com

April 22, 2021

My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

First of all my sincere apologies for your experience. And, I appreciate the feedback as it will help us improve.
I have already discussed areas of improvement with my team

That said, there seems to be some misunderstanding and I'd like to help resolve and clarify your comments and observations :

1. The emails that you were disappointed with (the ones that referred to the documentation) are system generated auto-acknowledgement emails to let our customers know that we have received their email. These were not a reply from our support team.
That said, I will make them clearer.

2. Customer support resource: Your first email was answered within 18 minutes and the second just a shy under 8 hours. But I agree that we need to do better- and I would like to assure you that we are actively looking to hire more support resources.

3. Answers to your features observations and questions:
I am sorry but we did reply confirming the features that you are referring to are available in the app:
- Yes, you can show the prize image in the header of the campaign. Social Boost admin--> Campaigns--> Setup--> Campaign header image
- Yes, you can increase the size and change the position of the widget.
Additionally there are many features to customize the appearance as per your requirement.
Social Boost admin-->Widgets tab

- Showing an icon rather than an image is much better in widgets (aka button) as the dimension of the widget is typically small- Select an icon from our gallery or upload your own.
Social Boost admin-->Widgets tab

- There are many display options including the more popular one is to display the campaign as a page on your store. And your users can see the campaign easily either with no clicks (if you select 'show as a pop up' option) or only a click away (if you select the tab option).
Social Boost admin--> Campaigns--> Edit--> Install

I will work on the areas of improvement

We'd love to help you run your campaigns and answer any questions that you may have. Please feel free to email us at
support@appsmav.com and hope you will give us another try
Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

Family Survival 4 everyone

Eine Gute App um Gewinnspiele zu generieren. Leicht zu nutzen. Falls doch einmal Probleme auftauchen ist ein Chat eigentlich immer möglich und einem wird nett und Kompetent weiter geholfen.

A good app to generate Kampagnes. Easy to use. If there are any problems, a chat is always possible and you will be helped nicely and competently.

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I used this app to run a Giveaway. Takes time to learn how to navigate, but overall. Very good. I'm sure I'll appreciate it more as I go thru more events. Support is always there ready to help. Highly recommended.

HAIR AND BEAUTY CANADA

Installed the app to run contests out of curiosity. To my pleasant surprise, we received 28 applicants in 24 hours. Wish they were sales but still rewarding customers or prospects is a good way to let others know about your business.