Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest

by Apps Mav

Giveaways, Contests, Sweepstakes, Referrals, Post Purchase

Jackery Japan

Although I haven't used it yet, the problems encountered during debugging before use will be solved for me immediately, and I will continue to use this plug-in.

Dore Design

Very useful for giveaways, easy to navigate and a good free plan offered. For emails, I prefer to use Shopify.

ID - Te Identifica

This APP is Awesome! I was tried various app... but this one is the better and its price is acceptable!
Thanks!

Back2Zero

I gained over 300 emails from one giveaway. I enjoyed the interactive entry questions and incentives to gain entries. Thank you fr back2zeroco.com

Larry's Game Store

This was an easy to use and easy to customize app for creating give-away contests. I like how it doesn't have to pop up on the webpage, so it doesn't disrupt the buyer's experience - they can use it if they choose or ignore it.

She's Got Class

Absolutely awesome! Love the templates, easy set-up and integration. Highly recommend if you're looking for a boost in followers on social media and email subscribers.

Pretty Literate

This is a great app to manage my giveaways. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Easy to pick a random winner. Love that you offer a free version and you have the option to expand to a paid version once your giveaway reaches a certain number.

Babyblo

it is a good app to interact with people and target leads. they do a good job of explaining and helping you through if needed. not to mention all the options it creates for us. i enjoy it very much thank you great app

Maxou & Bizou

I installed the app yesterday. Easy to install and to manage. Great app. For those who are looking for localization (translation) this app is awesome.

Filamee

Sembra molto interessante e intuitiva, è divertente impostare tutta la campagna e personalizzarla in base alle festività! Non vedo l'ora di lanciarla! In più l'assistenza è molto veloce e cortese. Consigliata!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8