Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest

by Apps Mav

Giveaways, Contests, Sweepstakes, Referrals, Post Purchase

Next Bardo

Offering these giveaways has been an effective way of getting customers more engaged with the store & social media. So far this app has been great; easy to use and no issues...

THEWRLDISOURS

GREAT APP. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP IF YOU'RE DOING A GIVEAWAY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. 10/10 :)

Low Budget Tech Shop

It's a great app. Really helpful with getting subscribers and customers, plus loads of options to keep the customers satisfied.

Jackery Japan

Although I haven't used it yet, the problems encountered during debugging before use will be solved for me immediately, and I will continue to use this plug-in.

Dore Design

Very useful for giveaways, easy to navigate and a good free plan offered. For emails, I prefer to use Shopify.

ID - Te Identifica

This APP is Awesome! I was tried various app... but this one is the better and its price is acceptable!
Thanks!

Back2Zero

I gained over 300 emails from one giveaway. I enjoyed the interactive entry questions and incentives to gain entries. Thank you fr back2zeroco.com

Larry's Game Store

This was an easy to use and easy to customize app for creating give-away contests. I like how it doesn't have to pop up on the webpage, so it doesn't disrupt the buyer's experience - they can use it if they choose or ignore it.

She's Got Class

Absolutely awesome! Love the templates, easy set-up and integration. Highly recommend if you're looking for a boost in followers on social media and email subscribers.

Pretty Literate

This is a great app to manage my giveaways. Easy to use. Easy to set up. Easy to pick a random winner. Love that you offer a free version and you have the option to expand to a paid version once your giveaway reaches a certain number.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9