Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Developer
Apps Mav
4.8
November 9, 2022

Really great app! Praveen who helps on our concern is quick to respond and answers with solutions! Looking forward how this performs on our black Friday sale!

WOW Skin Science
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited November 7, 2022

Is my first time using this app for a giveaway and I had a concern, I pull up the chat window and in a couple minutes they answered all my questions. Needles to say great app and awesome support system. Well my first experience was good, but now I wanted to contact support for a question about their plans because I can find the answer on their plan page and I have sent 3 emails and one chat window in 3 days and nobody has contacted me yet. Can somebody tell me when and how I can cancel a plan subscription? I cant fine the answers anywhere and they are not replying to any of my messages. Thank You.

Nail'd it by Akire
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 1, 2022

Praveen is professional and has good service, thank you for your help!
This App totally know what we want !

VIVIDSTORM
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 14, 2022

Great app for contest. Great supprot from Praveen, thank you. You can test this app and enjoy all the possibilities !

Steampunk Boutique
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 14, 2022

I use this app and customer service wow so friendly and helpful wow I just started using it and running my first giveaway and he walk me through everything. I love it so far cause the customer service is so helpful.

Fason De Viv