Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

The Saltiest Dog

This app is fantastic!! seriously exceeding my expectations. its extremely user friendly, i created an awesome looking competition in no time. whenever i needed any assistance the support was immediate and friendly (which is sometimes not the case for expensive paid apps!). super stoked with this, highly recommended :)

Thread and Maple

We used Social Boost to run our pre-launch social sharing giveaway and it's really great! Super easy to set up and install and we got a lot of engagement. It's really full-featured in terms of entry options and all settings are configurable. You can even set it up so that customers are automatically added to your Shopify customer list when they enter the contest. We had it run on our password page while our shop was in pre-launch and it worked great. Would highly recommend and definitely will use again in the future!

fabswags

Great app, and great support!! I had a small issue at first but support was quick to resolve this for me.

Sofie Lodge

It is an amazing app. Works smoothly in my shop. It is very user friendly and very easy to use. I recommend it!

Urban Fields Boutique

I really like this app so far. I am not on the paid plans but even the features I have available have been a tremendous help to my business. Easy to use and easy to add options to your campaign. I'd like to thank the team behind this awesome app for their customer service as well. They actually check to be sure you are able to gain full utilization of the tools available. I would highly recommend this app for new and existing businesses.

Attilios Gourmet Foods

Love the ease of this app, looks awesome with many options, customer service is great too, always willing to help!

Ornatus Art Mex

Esta aplicación es excelente. Probé 2 similares antes que ésta y además de ser sencilla, el soporte es puntual, son atentos, rápidos. Me gusta mucho la aplicación, totalmente la recomiendo.

carpemstore

It can be easily integrated into my store and the support team is always very responsive. I would definitely recommend

ElevatedLuxury

I used this app to help create a campaign to get people to be more engaged with the end point being that they would win a gift card from my store. It was easy to set up and easy to customize. Not sure if people are going to enter the giveaway yet it’s only been a day but I’m hoping so. Overall nice app!!!

Melek Coffee

This app has been incredibly helpful. I love the choices and custom options. Great support team! I look forward to continue success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7