Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Giveaways, Contests, Referrals, Post Purchase, Sweepstakes

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bella Love Boutique California LLC

This App is great. We are getting ready to use it in our Store for a Promotion. It seems easy and aesthetically pleasing.

ecoMVMNT

Thanks to Shopify's customer service they recommended Social Boost for our upcoming Contest and were glad they did. Praveen and the team at Social Boost were "5+ Outstanding"!! From answering our questions immediately to offering recommendations to testing to being there for us when we launched. We highly recommend Social Boost's Contest App to anyone and look forward to a very successful Contest. Thanks, Praveen and Social Boost.

Clear Comfort Night Guards

I contacted their customer service at midnight California time and I was delighted to see that they were available to answer all my questions. They have a solution for everything and they are upgrading fast. I highly recommend the app.

SproutBoxx

It's a very useful app with a simple interface - works quite nicely, responsive support with some minor issues, but everyone's website is a little different so that's to be expected.

Double C's Tees

First time using it as a giveaway tool. Love how it keeps track of the data and entries for me! I had a few customers try to say it was a scam because of the requirements for entry, but I was easily able to prove otherwise and explain why it was set up the way it is. I have really enjoyed it thus far.

Artisanat Le trèfle à 4 feuilles

I really like how it manages contests in a fun way for the customers and it is all easy to use for me.

Natural Solutions

It's an amazing App. Support is also great. I would highly recommend this App. Also the Paid plan's are very nice and reasonably priced. The best app for Giveaways etc in my opinion Absolutely amazing!

Atomic Print Co.

I am really enjoying the app. I love that it is able to gather email subscribers, Facebook followers, and Instagram followers all through the same contest. I was really struggling with how to improve these each separately before using the app.

Billiards King

Super fast response times for support. App does what it says it will do and at a reasonable cost. Thank you!

Next Bardo

Offering these giveaways has been an effective way of getting customers more engaged with the store & social media. So far this app has been great; easy to use and no issues...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10