Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest | Reviews

by Apps Mav

BFCM Holidays : Giveaways, Contests, Referrals, Post Purchase

Atomic Print Co.

I am really enjoying the app. I love that it is able to gather email subscribers, Facebook followers, and Instagram followers all through the same contest. I was really struggling with how to improve these each separately before using the app.

Billiards King

Super fast response times for support. App does what it says it will do and at a reasonable cost. Thank you!

Next Bardo

Offering these giveaways has been an effective way of getting customers more engaged with the store & social media. So far this app has been great; easy to use and no issues...

THEWRLDISOURS

GREAT APP. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP IF YOU'RE DOING A GIVEAWAY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. 10/10 :)

Low Budget Tech Shop

It's a great app. Really helpful with getting subscribers and customers, plus loads of options to keep the customers satisfied.

Jackery Japan

Although I haven't used it yet, the problems encountered during debugging before use will be solved for me immediately, and I will continue to use this plug-in.

Dore Design

Very useful for giveaways, easy to navigate and a good free plan offered. For emails, I prefer to use Shopify.

ID - Te Identifica

This APP is Awesome! I was tried various app... but this one is the better and its price is acceptable!
Thanks!

Back2Zero

I gained over 300 emails from one giveaway. I enjoyed the interactive entry questions and incentives to gain entries. Thank you fr back2zeroco.com

Larry's Game Store

This was an easy to use and easy to customize app for creating give-away contests. I like how it doesn't have to pop up on the webpage, so it doesn't disrupt the buyer's experience - they can use it if they choose or ignore it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9