Reviews (144)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost customer engagement and grow email lists through features like giveaways, contests, and referral programs. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless performance, and integration with various marketing platforms. The responsive customer support, including personalized video guides, is highly commended. Merchants find the pricing reasonable, with a free version available. Successful campaigns have reportedly led to increased store traffic and customer engagement.

October 19, 2023

Our company runs monthly giveaways for all our wonderful customers on social media. Our team wanted to find an app that would easily integrate into our Shopify store, and also have all the features we were looking for. We've only created a test campaign so far to give the app a quick run through, but I must say, from what we've seen, we're impressed. We also tested the chat support to see how responsive and knowledgeable the agents are and again, very impressed. Gracelin was very helpful and friendly. We offer a high quality product with 5-star customer service to our customers, so we expect the same from our partners or any app we integrate into our store. We're extremely excited to start launching these campaigns with our customers and create an even better contest / giveaway experience for them.

NuKine Wellness

Solavishopp
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 7, 2019

Great app to coordinate the a giveaway, super helpful support staff and user friendly. Highly recommend for any small business trying to get a little boost in subscribed users as well as create a fun interactive experience with the user base.

Not About Pink
About 4 years using the app
March 19, 2019

Social Boost was easy to implement and really drove a lot of traffic to my sites. Highly recommended.

MooseBeansCoffee
Over 3 years using the app
March 15, 2021

This APP is Awesome! I was tried various app... but this one is the better and its price is acceptable!
Thanks!

ID - Te Identifica
Over 3 years using the app
April 30, 2019

This is a great app. I used it to run giveaways on my facebook brand page. The customer service is awesome as well. I recommend this app.

Skully's Ctz Beard Oil
About 3 years using the app
September 2, 2020

Great App!! Simple to use...Amazing support! Have always been there when I needed assistance. Lighting Fast response.

Minnekahta Coffee
About 3 years using the app
Edited December 6, 2019

I have recently signed up, so still very new to the App but have to say, the when I reached out to Customer Service to help walk me thru some issues, I was having as a newbie to technology, they were extremely helpful and simplistic in explaining exactly what I needed to do with step by step instructions. And with many amazing features this app has to offer and I know once I become more familiar with it, I'll be able to really use to my full advantage to help grow my business, in the meantime super excited to get started and build up my email list! And peace of mind knowing that they have AMAZING customer support when needed!

The Padless Period™