Social Proof ‑ The Urgency App

Increase Sales & Create Urgency With SpurIT Social Proof App

From $8.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Trutrinity

This app is very user friendly, very easy to use. Its simple and it gets the job done. Exactly what i was looking for.

Menladiesoutfit

amazing apps to push customer to buy my product

Hoodzap

App is working as intended.
Highly customizable, very easy, simple to use, and the customer service is great! They helped me straight away when I need further customization.
And all this is Free! What more do you want? Highly recommended!

Lukaspanotest

Great support and Important tool when it comes to social proof !
Works great !

Classy Men Collection

This app works great and does what it is designed to do! Best thing is that it's easy to install. You should at least check it out and test drive it, just like we did. It turned out to be great and we stuck around with it.

Miss Betty Clothing

Very easy to use and setup. Does what I need without being weighed down with unnecessary options.

Polishedfashions

Awesome App so far. Great apps don't need to ask customer for reviews. They just happen like this. I also have their sales countdown app which is also the bomb! Keep up the great work guys. Just what I was looking for. Uninstalled competitor app which costs me $5/month and can't even do what this free app does.
** Feature request - have [number] left in stock show inventory for variant, not total of all variants for that item, makes it not look so scarce with the total of all the variants, so option to show inventory remaining for variant would be of great value to your customers.

Favoshop

Ok fine . Easyy to use simple process like it

Shop Mary Top

Amazing! It delivers what it promises! I liked it and pointed out!

Quickdvddelivery

Easiest set up of any app I have ever used and I spend $200 a month on apps. It has a feature that opens your product page and you click where you want to put it and it works. I have never seen that. No messing with your code. We have seen a bump in sales from the hour we installed this.