Social Share Buttons and Popup

Social Share Buttons and Popup

by AAAeCommerce Inc

FREE APP Boost referral marketing - Facebook Instagram Twitter

Prinx

They claim it is a free app when in reality it is a 5 day -free trial app. After that, it charges $5 monthly. I felt tricked into downloading it to my store.

Hempalaya

After installation a lot of PopUps and "distractors" appeared, as well suggestions to install more to sell you something. Looks not very inspiring confidence. And after "activating" a feature it says "try again", but the screens of installation instructions (https://www.aaaecommerce.com/knowledgebase/how-to-install-and-setup-social-share-app/) shows a completely different screen...

After adding it to my product page
My console shows some 404 errors like these...
GET https://log.pinterest.com/?type=pidget&guid=hQs2V1YrSsj0&tv=2019040401&event=init&sub=de&button_count=1&follow_count=0&pin_count=0&profile_count=0&board_count=0&section_count=0&lang=de&nvl=de-DE&via=https%3A%2F%2Fmydomain.com%2Fcollections%2Fsale%2Fproducts%2Fmyproduct&callback=PIN_1579957553990.f.callback[0] net::ERR_ABORTED 400

After sharing my discount field stays empty...

RoyalPetHome

Nothing work. Do not waste your time for this app and save your time................................

GravityDock

App setup page is not straightforward and I cannot save the setup at all.
Support not responsive when I submitted help request on Thursday US PDT PM. Now its support chat interface says it's out until Sunday.

Zacchissimi

Installed the app, the pop up was working but when you shared the link the customer didn't receive the discount code. Couldn't get it to work on product page. Emailed support MANY times, even run out of the trial and paid the monthly subscription. Email support again, and again. Never had a reply, couldn't get the app to work and it was just a waste of time and money.

House of Romanov Fashion

Like nearly all apps on this site, you set them up, then nothing works. I have no interest in spending my days trying to figure out how to make other company's products work. Seriously. Get your F'ing $#!^ together.

Sheepwrecked

Too easy to bypass. All it takes is someone to click on the social media button, and then close that window popup, and the discount code is immediately leaked out.

Wicked Cute

Reviews here seem fake. App is dead.

Gearfashion

One of the BEST apps I have ever seen in 60 yers. Its so good that its ABSOLUTELY NOT WORKING AT ALL. Ded like a rock.

Gogowhiskey

I thought this app would be beneficial to my business, however after downloading, I spent the majority of the time back and forth through email support trying to set it up correctly. There is no one to speak to over the phone so waiting for emails to get it working properly is annoying. I had it downloaded for less than a week, disabled it for a majority of that time and when I replied to yet another email regarding support to let them know I was going to delete it and ask for a refund, I have not heard back from anyone. I am sure it works for some people, but definitely not for me, customer service needs work on.