EasyAuth ‑ Social Login

EasyAuth ‑ Social Login

by NexusMedia

Single-click social login. Login with FB, Twitter, Google, etc

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance thérapies énergétiques

Great app. It works like a charm and prevents customers create another account with same email. Installation is easy.

Casebuddy

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. Installing was easy. Well worth it.

120 Water Audit

App works wonderfully! Had trouble getting it going and they responded quickly to get the app working smoothly.

Ibella

Es genial. Super útil. Hoy en día todos los usuarios se registran con sus redes sociales y esta es una forma más de facilitarles la vida.

Milk Eggs

works great. used another app that didn't work as well. This one works better!

Kerefeke

Awesome support!!!! I had problem with Facebook setup since I am not that good with computers, send an email to support and guys set up it up for me in minutes. Thank you Dan.

Omnigeneius

Good app,overall no issues till date.

=============

Nice App - Does the Job, cool SSM Icons . Den was very helpful to setup it up twice for me - and went further to customize it to my sites theme.

Good app, for operations monitoring and management.
No issues till date. excellent features.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius

Essenzza

E-Commerce is all about getting people to buy stuff.. so make it as easy as possible for them to do that .. one click log-in will really lower your cart abandonment.. install this app period!

My theme wanted to align all the log-in logos left.. so Denys helped me out on a Sunday to fix it all .. now they are as sweet as ... gonna sit back and watch the stats improve now.

Vai Ko

I tried several social login apps and I think this is clearly the best one out there! This is the easiest to install, the best looking, the easiest to modify to fit to your theme. Just try it and you will love it!

revampmycloset

Great App. Also I made some feature request which these guys quickly obliged to. It is best value for money app for social login/register.