TestimonialHub , 177 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to display local Google and Yelp reviews on their sites, enhancing social proof. The app is praised for its customization options, affordability, and excellent customer support. It offers a functional free version with optional upgrades. Merchants can manually add or import reviews from platforms like Facebook and Google. Many reported increased sales, improved customer confidence, and a more professional site appearance.

December 20, 2023

I like this app so far, however I would really like to be able to just use the customers first name and last initial instead of their full name

OCDandApparel
4 months using the app
December 10, 2019

Great App, doesn't always sync with new testimonials but otherwise good layout and easy to use......

Silk Sea
Over 3 years using the app
January 27, 2020

This app is simple to use. I like that I can add more credibility to the review by adding the reviewer's picture using just a url from their social media. There was a hiccup the day after I uploaded the app. I could not get back in to add another testimonial, but it was fixed a couple days later. I'd recommend this app!

The Natural Skincare Queen
Over 2 years using the app
Edited July 23, 2020

Used this app to publish our facebook page reviews in the home page of our website. Cool app . Builds your social proof. Thanks to the creator for giving the basic plan for free . Very useful for startups like us.

EcoLoom
Over 1 year using the app
November 27, 2022

I ve been using the app for almost an year but it has some bugs. The photos of the customers that left a review don't show up. I've tried to contact support but there is no chat or any method to contact them so i got frustrated and deleted the app. Sorry

TIARA CONCEPT STORE
Romania
About 1 year using the app
LJ Apps replied November 28, 2022

I'm sorry about the trouble. To contact support you can use the Support Forum built in to the app or go to the Apps page under your Shopify Admin and there is a contact support link for each app.

Edited August 16, 2019

***Update***
I tried out a couple of things and it seems to work well now. Never disliked the app but just got frustrated because our clients were unable to choose their delivery time and date for a while due to app conflicts which reflects badly on us. After unistalling and re-installing multiple apps, I believe that the Social Testimonial Slider wasn't the issue.

Liked this at first but we mow realized that it's mot compatible with another app we are using because of a JQuery issue that interferes with the other app. So I looked for the customer support info and couldn't find much. Then I did find something but am yet to hear back from them.

Juvalicious
About 1 year using the app
LJ Apps replied August 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. I just replied to your support request. Please keep in mind that I work standard US central time hours and don't provide 24/7 support. Social Testimonial Slider only loads jQuery version 3.2 if an old version of jQuery is being used or if no jQuery has been loaded yet. The current version of jQuery is 3.4. Most apps should be compatible with 3.2 since it was released in March of 2017.
Thanks,
Josh

August 28, 2021

App does what it says on the box!
Free plan allows you to test out the feature and effectiveness of the reviews before committing to the paid plan!

Forbidden Sweets Australia
11 months using the app
April 5, 2020

App does a good job displaying testimonials. Fingers crossed for more control over how it displays in the future.

Texuh Port
7 months using the app
March 22, 2020

I used this app to help me get reviews for my store. Easy to use i like the display. Writing manual reviews used to be free now you have to pay for it. 4 stars because there is no option for customers to enter the reviews themselves which should be added to the paid feature. Also I wanted a feature to manually organize my reviews and there is not an option to do so.

Rural Aura
2 months using the app
LJ Apps replied March 22, 2020

Thanks for the review! The free version allows you to enter up to 6 manual reviews. I'm also working on the review submission form. Thanks!

June 9, 2021

very easy and free app to put your review on your store. will recommend it to those who wants to add credibility to your store

Benny's Gems Creations