Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

UwU Things

This app is amazing, not only for searches but also providing quality user experience for my customers. What really made this app stood out to me is the amazing customer support from Neha and Naveen. Hell, they even wrote me an email to personally integrate Judge.me with their app when they realized I had it installed. Never asked for it, never even knew that was possible. I was pleasantly surprised.

I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to improve their user experience, backed by a reliable customer support team.

December 31, 2019

Really happy to read this kind of message. Thanks for using Sparq and hope you ❤️the app!

The Good Wine Shop

Sparq is an excellent search app. What really distinguishes Sparq though is the phenomenal customer service and customization from Chris, Neha and the Sparq Team. I have had a lot of great customer service from many Shopify app developers. So it is high praise indeed to say that the effort taken to understand and respond to specific customer needs, the speed and courtesy of communications and the untiring effort to "get it right" for the customer is second to none at Sparq. I can't imagine that anyone would feel that they did not make the right choice with the Sparq Search App.

December 31, 2019

Andrew,

Thanks for sharing this review. It has been a pleasure working with you and getting Sparq to fulfill your store specific needs.

Looking forward to more conversations with you,

MOM GLOBAL STORE

This app is very neat & does what it says, easy to install and use. Support & resolution TAT from Neha is excellent.

The gentlemen guide

the teams support was amazing, i had a technical issue and the customer service agent took it to the technical team to resolve it. It was resolved in an hour or so which is really quick. Amazing job, thank you!

October 25, 2019

Thank you for your review, the team really appreciates you taking out time for this 🙏🏻

Funplaybox

Someone suggested I should download this app from Reddit.
So glad I did as looks great, functions perfectly and adds so much to my store.
Fully customizable.
The team are amazing and a special shout out goes to Chris.
I did have issues with it not displaying right on multiple devices but
the team worked quickly to resolve even taking over my computer so no hassle at my end.

October 25, 2019

Anthony, you have been a pleasure to work with. I hope this partnership continues 🙏🏻

Gents Coalition

the best app I have used for filter and search. it provides so many useful and great functionality in search and filters...

even the support is instant and best, they helped me even I am unable to share admin details with them.

Also the development team is very active and have great knowledge of Shopify.

I am happy to using the Sparq app, and highly recommend to use the app.

KicksWorldwide

Sparq is a seriously powerful app for Shopify. being able to filter search results is a must for any site which has numerous products. Sparq does it extremely well.

Neha from the support team has been fantastic to deal with, all my requests were dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.

Thanks to the Sparq dev & support teams!

September 20, 2019

Thanks a ton for your review. You are one of our star customers :)

thoughtapparel.com

This app was suggested to me through a review, I installed it in my site, and it has been really helpful, making a big difference in the way you can filter through product searches. Great product. Also, their support is great.

September 5, 2019

Thanks a ton for the positive feedback! We really appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The team is working on a ton of new features that are going to make search experiences even better for stores like yours!

envirotee

Sparq has helped revolutionise the search function on my store, their support team are amazing. They've optimised the product for my page and made changes based on my own personal requirements - great service and great product

September 5, 2019

Thanks! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we want every experience to be 5-star. We’re so glad to hear that our search app helped make a difference!

TheNovelTee Shop

I really am amazed at the quality of the customer service with A LOT of the apps here. These guys especially - they fixed a problem almost immediately and even offered some advice too -- thanks guys!

September 5, 2019

Thanks!! Our support team is happy to hear your kind words. I’m glad you loved Sparq Search and I hope we are able to work together for a long time to come.