Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

Product Filter & Search ~Sparq

by Sparq

Collection Filters, Instant Search, Custom UI & Analytics

MyRealFeelings

This app is a real game-changer increasing profit. The support is the best, my theme is a lit bit complicated but their designer team took this as a challenge until the search app was working perfectly in my store. Thank you, guys.

September 5, 2019

Great to hear how Sparq worked out for you! Thanks for giving a shout-out to our support team as well. They are a real asset! We’re thrilled to know that you love our app.

FSHN·LVRS

amazing app! amazing support team, they help me a lot. i will deffinetly recommend this app 100%!!!

North American Mobile

Great team! Helped me customize the search and fix any issues I was having! Sure I wish the total items in search was higher then 100 on free plan but still a great app! Any issues I have they deal with

September 5, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We would love to offer more than 100 products for the free plan but the team loves Friday Night Pizza! Anyway, your words mean a lot to us and thanks again for your feedback.

Cosmos Beauty

Great app, the search function is crucial for a store and Sparq does it brilliantly. The app support was great too but maybe they can refine their app further to allow for more self customisation. But I believe they are working on that right now

July 23, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Eugene!

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

All Top Products

I used this app and I'm impressed with their quick turn around in updates. I highly recommend this app to anyone. These guys got the vibe I need.

Thanks

July 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! I hope we can match your expectations in the future as well.

Thanks for taking out time to review us.

Joya Jewelry

Amazing app. I'm really happy with the customer service. They do an excellent job.
Thanks you.

July 23, 2019

So glad to read your review!

A sincere thanks for taking out time and helping us with this review. Reviews like these help us focus on the product and move ahead.

Thanks again!

Tuffi Shop

Excellent app and service!!

We were looking for a search engine for the almost 1000 items of our store.

Sparq adapted to our needs perfectly and the team make everything possible to customize the search engine to our liking.

Thanks!!

Javier,

Thanks for sparing the time to review us. I am glad you like our app and happy to keep tinkering the search to provide you the best possible output.

Splattery - Malen nach Zahlen

The support team of this app is simply amazing! They were able to resolve every problem I have had and the search functions itself work like a charm. I tested my website speed before and after implementing this app and noticed close to no slowdowns which is even better. I can fully recommend this app to everyone looking for a better search solution for their website!

July 12, 2019

Dear Roberto,

You have been an amazing client and a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to more conversations with you.

All the best for your amazing store :)

Lovely-Swimwear

Everybody knows, the standard search option from shopify is everything but great. Sparq is really doing a good job with this app. As an e-commerce beginner, i can really suggest this tool to improve the authenticity of your shop. PLUS the team and the chat support is great, immediate response and kind people who help work out your problems!

July 6, 2019

Thanks for your review :). We really appreciate you taking out time to review us and glad Sparq is helping you with Shopify Search !

ofrida

The best search app for Shopify! The app works wonders as compared to Shopify's default search feature. It’s super fast with tons of options to customize search results. Would recommend this to anyone looking to help their customers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next