Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Young Hearts Lingerie

Many issues with the discount and support was slow, received a reply saying app is not compatible with other apps.

Chiberry

I bought it, but it didn't work properly and the staff didn't respond to it. It was terrible.I wasted 19 dollars.

NewVaping

Set the discount I am using for the end of 2017. Every day, people come to ask me why I can’t use it.

Cosmic-Perfume

This app was so promising... I added it to a theme from the same company and it did not work well together. I uninstalled the theme and reverted to a much less expensive theme (which offers much more) but the app still does not live up to its promises. There is absolutely NO SUPPORT. Not for the app and not for the premium theme. I have tried fixing the issues myself but there is not even good online documentation. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Several emails and tickets opened for over a week and ... NOTHING.

onlinemarkat

Useless!! after i installed it and money deducted immediately because i had the app before and it was working fine but removed it for some reason, now after i reinstalled it, the app has big issues and is not performing well, I sent 2 requests to developer but i did not get any feedback my tickets numbers are 239406 and 239429

after i set the offers, they show cart total value as ZERO for customer, other offers shall give a specified discount for customer in cart page but they give a totally wrong value. I wasted my time creating offers and sending tickets without any hope!!!

September 17, 2019

Hi there! We've responded to your request, however, sometimes these responses end up in your junk mail—please check there. We've also escalated your query to our development team but it looks as though you've uninstalled the app. Please check your inbox for an email with more instructions on how we can solve this problem.

Reppit

This app was free and now it started charging me without telling me i had to pay for it, i would like a refund from that. because i was not told and i would of deleted it

May 23, 2019

Hi there! Ultimate Special Offers has a free 10-day trial, after which there is a monthly fee. However, we never charge without consent as payment requires authorization by the account owner first. In case you'd like more information about this process, we've sent you an email about payment authorization.

Earthroma

Just like other reviewers, loved this app but since they updated it is horrible. It will show the discount until check-out then drop the discount during the credit card payment section. Loyal customers are getting pissed and I don't blame them. Support has tried but have found NO answer so going to delete and move on. Not paying for something that won't work 100% of the time.

Tikiboo

I used to love this app but recently it has become really unstable and causing huge customer service issues. Bulk discounts or BOGOF are a nightmare, it misses so many items off even though I group them into collections there seem to be more combinations that do not work than those that do. This means whenever we run an offer our CS team are inundated with angry customers that cant get the advertised offer to work. Currently about to uninstall and find a better solution.

March 18, 2019

We're so sorry to hear you're having trouble! If you're willing to reinstall, we'd be happy to get you the help you need. We've sent you an email with more information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rwodin

The app doesn't work and Inject advertising in the store!! Very Bad! I have removed the application and the advertising is still showing!

March 18, 2019

Hi there! The app doesn't inject any advertising into the store, so there may be another app conflicting with ours that's causing issues. We'd love to take a closer look. We've sent you an email with more information!

Intimate Rose

Horrible support, they package their own jquery which screws up the rest of the site, unresponsive on email, massively frustrating. Used to be great until Pixel Union bought this app and it's down hill from there.

March 14, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing problems! We haven't found any unanswered emails in our inbox, but we just emailed you. Please let us know when you've received it so we can get this fixed for you ASAP.

Previous 1 3