Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales, discounts, and promotions in one place.

Myspirituals

Doesn't work. Never got an answer. No help at all. Shows at random products in different languages on different websites...

Sorella Singapore

Discounts did not triggered, customers still check out, allowing us to know about this issue. Imaging those who abandoned their carts without letting us know. Support put it to poor internet connection and user clicking back and forth during checkout which caused this issue.
The fact that the order confirmation email was shown the discount descriptions but checkout amount did not deduct shows very clearly an issue with the discount app triggering.

In the end, a very standard reply to us to get out of this situation.
"Our development team is aware of this and we will be looking into a fix for it ASAP. However, I don't have an ETA right now unfortunately"

We silently accepted the above reply until last week, we gotten 2 more big orders without discount triggered.
This is totally not acceptable for any e-commerce business, big or small.

Pierre Cardin Lingerie

Refund amount is always wrong when doing partial (Out of stock) refund back to customer. USO Support replied that they have no control over with how discounts must work on the order. Citing it a Shopify platform limitation.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

The app is good, the only issue is we have not been able to oppen the app, it is very hard, it send an error that reads as follows: saso-www.herokuapp.com closed the connection unexpectedly.
As told, the app is good, but we have not been able to use it for the last week or so, sent an email to support got no answear...

July 2, 2020

Hi there! I checked on your store and was not able to replicate this issue. I've sent you an email to follow up on this issue, please reply ASAP. Thank you!

Rasa Sayang Potong Ice-Cream

[Update on 27 Jun SGT]
Thanks for the support team’s reminding .
Adding one more bug for others reference as below.
- this app does not work if customer clicks checkout directly from product detail page or detail list page.
Strongly not recommend this app and this vendor with following reason:
1. There is latency to calculate the discount in cart page
2. Discount logic will affect the checkout page translation functions.
3. Company no long term roadmap to fix the above 2 issues.
4. Customer support service is poor, specially if you are not in the same timezone as Canada, good luck to you.
I am searching for a replacement of this app.

June 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are located in Canada (in PST) so our office hours can be tough for other timezones, but we do our best to respond within 24hrs! We do have roadmap plans for the two other concerns listed here. We've sent you an email with more detailed information about this, please have a look and get back to us ASAP!

Canadian Curriculum Press

I need help, your app is not working and your customer support is the worst.
It's telling my customer that it does not ship to Canada from Canada and I have removed the special and still showing up.

Rob, still waiting for your reply. Can someone pick up a phone and call me. I have left my number in the email. This is getting very frustrating. I have had 7 phones call already and over 10 abandoned carts.

The error msg is that "we do not ship to Canada"...We are a Canadian company based in Canada.

Cloyers

They have the worst customer support. If you have any issues you cannot simply get any help. Very disappointed!

May 26, 2020

It looks like your original messages caught us over the weekend. We responded to you yesterday but haven't heard back yet! We just sent you another response, please have a look so we can get your issue resolved. Thank you!

Mznn

i already delete the app and delete my last sales i keep not receiving my sales , can you please help me recover my last sales can you fixed it manually ! before i can use it again!

May 25, 2020

Hi! This sounds like a platform-related issue, as all payouts from sales come directly from Shopify. We've sent you an email with more information, please have a look and respond when you get a chance. Thank you!

Havana 1960

I cant save the app setting I am getting an error...

customizations must be a `object` type, but the final value was: `null`. If "null" is intended as an empty value be sure to mark the schema as `.nullable()`

April 28, 2020

Hi there! It looks like you identified a bug on our end. We have fixed this issue, and I've sent you an email with instructions on next steps to reinstall Ultimate Special Offers.

Devon Wick Candle Co. Limited

I love this app most of the time. It works most of the time. But those 10% of times it doesn't it costs us money every day.

We have an any 5 for £10 off on our website, most of the time it works perfectly. But the 10% of the time it'll not apply the discounts, meaning we have customers compain that the discounts aren't working and refund them X amount. As it doesn't work all the time we're also losing a lot of sales due to abandon carts.

I'd happily pay $200 a month for an app like this to work 100% of the time.

Another issue with it is it doesn't work with abandon checkouts. It sends them an email and takes them to the checkout page where the discounts don't apply. I understand if they have to be taken to the cart page to apply discounts - how about implementing your own abandon cart system which would take them to the cart page?

TLDR: Love this app when it works but unfortunately doesn't always work.

Previous 1 3 4