Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Starke Import

Muito bom, gostei bastante.
Me ajudou na captura de emails dos meus clientes, recomendo para todos vocês!!

Cozy Kidz Plus

I used this app while setting up my online boutique, Cozy Kidz Plus. I found the site to be extremely user friendly. With step by step instructions guiding me through everything from adding my logo to generating coupon codes. I'm excited to see the response from my customers and impact to my business.

Nerriderri

I wish there was a way to block fake emails but other than that i absolutely love the app! Its a great way to get subscribers!

Beach Life Hippie

I have been using this app for a couple months now and works well. Able to customize it to match the colors of my store. I've tried 2 other similar apps and have gotten the best results with Spin-a-Sale! On average 20% - 25% of new visitors leave email daily. Thanks!

QTforyou

easy to install and did what it needed to do. Great for limited time sale, able to select brand colors without any problems.

Olivier Laudus Jewellery

The spin the wheel has given us some great results (approximately 8% conversion rate on www.olivierlaudus.com), however, it is not an app you want plugged in all the time as it may devalue your brand, depending on what you sell.

KIIRA Fashion

Spennende og artig app som jeg elsker!! Jeg har akkurat åpnet en Shopify butikk, og har ikke så mye erfaring, men hvis jeg hadde spunnet på et slikt hjul og vunnet en premie, f.eks 50% avslag, så hadde sannsynligheten for at jeg hadde handlet i den butikken vært mye større enn om hjulet ikke hadde vært der!! Kundevennlig app

woundertoystore

I like it. it's easy and fun to use. great for beginners and everyone that wants to add some flavor to your page

VANESSA MAI - Offizieller Webshop

In the first hour the popup was online, we collected more emails than in a week before. Thumps up. No more to say.

Okeyy Shop

I've used this app to increase the time it takes to stay on the site. He's still helping me a lot. Very Good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108