Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

SaveAround®

Really easy to customize and it looks nice on my site. We've collected a lot of email addresses so far!

$auce Dripper

One word.. AWESOME! The conversion went through the roof at http://SauceDripper.com and we really appreciate Spin-a-Sale trust me you'll love this app!

YDWTL

I have been using this app for a while it works really well. will get you sales forsure. thanks so much. I would say download, worth the money

ForTeens Boutique

This is a great app! It's easy to use and to customize and great for building your email list and engaging customers. I was able to create my wheel and adding all my particular colors and logo in less than an hour. The only reason it took me that long was because I stopped to wash clothes lol

Greatest deals

My team loves using this App its simple and easy to use. It is almost a plug and play sort of solution but works like a charm!

BodyVista

I'm really enjoying learning about the app. The features are really good and it's been really easy merging it with my mailchimp account, 5 stars from me.

Greenfield Survival

This app allows you to create a more significant email marketing campaign for new subscribers with ease. Helping generate repeat customers. Highly recommend for all.

Body Transform

This apps allow you to get more costumers and create a bigger email marketing for new subscribers.

MidWest Trendz

Awesome app. Love the freedom of the app and all features. Since downloading I have double my email list!!

UCE JUICE

Pretty unique and grabs prospects attention when arriving which is a good thing. Playing a game when you come to an unknown site is always a good ice breaker.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103