Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Golden Retrievers Paw Central

I really enjoyed setting up the discounts from the app. I hope that it brings me a lot of traffic to my website.

Finepaean

We've used it so many times, it works!The wheel is very innovative, but the theme is more complete! lol..

Pleasuressexshop

awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome, awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome,

IDAM

It's a great app! Very user friendly and has helped the brand get a lot of loyal and customers. The subscribers have increased by 70%

TOPGLAS GmbH

What a good app - Easy to use and so effective. Trippled our E-Mail leads.

Just dont tell everyone otherwise to many shops are using it ;)

JLUCLOTHING

this app it so better an easy to used. I have try other speed wheel an there nothing like this one

Starke Import

Muito bom, gostei bastante.
Me ajudou na captura de emails dos meus clientes, recomendo para todos vocês!!

Cozy Kidz Plus

I used this app while setting up my online boutique, Cozy Kidz Plus. I found the site to be extremely user friendly. With step by step instructions guiding me through everything from adding my logo to generating coupon codes. I'm excited to see the response from my customers and impact to my business.

Nerriderri

I wish there was a way to block fake emails but other than that i absolutely love the app! Its a great way to get subscribers!

Beach Life Hippie

I have been using this app for a couple months now and works well. Able to customize it to match the colors of my store. I've tried 2 other similar apps and have gotten the best results with Spin-a-Sale! On average 20% - 25% of new visitors leave email daily. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109