Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Spin-a-Sale
4.9
June 28, 2021

I uninstalled this program as it wasn't working properly. I am continuing to get charged for the program and I have no idea how to stop it as I'm not using the program.

Mercury Rhythm
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Spin-a-Sale replied June 28, 2021

Hi Mercury Rhythm,

I'm sorry to hear the Spin-a-Sale app wasn't working for you. It doesn't look like you made an attempt to reach out to our support but we're here to promptly assist you with any issue you’re having.

In regards to your charges for the app, the charging for the app is handled by Shopify's billing system and once you uninstall the app then Shopify automatically and immediately cancels your subscription to the app in their billing system.

I took a look at your account history in Shopify's system and it looks like the charge you're seeing is from when you previously had the app installed and you haven't been charged after uninstalling it. I see that you successfully uninstalled the app on May 19th and your subscription was immediately canceled in Shopify's billing system at that time. I also see that the last charge you received from the app was on May 9th since your 30 day billing period for the app renewed on that date and you still had the app installed at that time.

It can then take up to 30 days for a previous app charge to appear on your Shopify invoice. That's because each app billing period depends on when you start a subscription to an app and is usually different than your 30 day Shopify subscription period. For more information about that take a look at the App Billing Cycles section in this Shopify help guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions

To summarize, your subscription was successfully canceled back on May 19th and the only charges you're seeing from the app are from when it was still installed. So you won't see any additional charges going forward. If you have any additional questions about that or would like any assistance with the issues you experienced using the app, you can reach out to our support at: support@spinasale.com and we'd be happy to help.

May 27, 2020

I like it , very professional and easy to use ,

BEFATALES
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 24, 2020

Definitely one of the more customizable, effective and easiest apps that I've installed on my pages.

eLIGHTric Selfie Lights
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 22, 2020

Me encanta esta aplicacion. Definitivamente unica. La recomendaria a todos aquellos que buscan la opcion de obtener el correo de una manera agradable y sencilla.

Caliz Co.
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 6, 2020

It’s fun for customers I love it! It’s helping me generate sales since I’ve been posting about the new prize wheel on my IG page! I would just say, offer MORE prizes, and give me the choice to put none or a couple “Losing” sits in the wheel. I’d prefer a winning prize
For every customer, even if it’s $5 off, because if they spin and lose, they may get mad and not wanna shop with me! Let me have the choice and to have more that 5 or 6 prize options. Secondly, make the customer have to check their email for their winning code instead of it showing them their discount code after spinning, that way they have to put in a VALID email address that THEY OWN, instead of being able to type in many emails and keep spinning until they get the prize they want, so it’s fair for me. other than that, I like the wheel idea!

SARA ROSE®️