Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

BEFATALES

I like it , very professional and easy to use ,

eLIGHTric Selfie Lights

Definitely one of the more customizable, effective and easiest apps that I've installed on my pages.

Caliz Co.

Me encanta esta aplicacion. Definitivamente unica. La recomendaria a todos aquellos que buscan la opcion de obtener el correo de una manera agradable y sencilla.

SARA ROSE®️

It’s fun for customers I love it! It’s helping me generate sales since I’ve been posting about the new prize wheel on my IG page! I would just say, offer MORE prizes, and give me the choice to put none or a couple “Losing” sits in the wheel. I’d prefer a winning prize
For every customer, even if it’s $5 off, because if they spin and lose, they may get mad and not wanna shop with me! Let me have the choice and to have more that 5 or 6 prize options. Secondly, make the customer have to check their email for their winning code instead of it showing them their discount code after spinning, that way they have to put in a VALID email address that THEY OWN, instead of being able to type in many emails and keep spinning until they get the prize they want, so it’s fair for me. other than that, I like the wheel idea!

Vahiina

EXELLENTE APPLICATION.
Trés simple d"utilisation et fonctionne .
Puls d'achat et beaucoup de mails récoltés taux de conversion 8%.
Je recommande sans hésiter et ravie de cette application!!!!

www.laimer.bz

Don't let yourself be fooled, there are many way better apps for this purpose out there, with more possibilities and for less money!

There are many many NECESSARY features missing for this app. It is very, very inflexible. Also some points are not explained very well and I tried to ask the customer support for explanation for a certain question (TWICE), but I never got an answer.
The app itself is solid, the work flow is fast. So the app as it is, does work. The customer support does answer in fast time, but seem to answer only half of the questions - so not that helpful... :-(
After questioning (very friendly), why there are so many features missing, I got the reply, that people would be to stupid to use an app if it had more features - so they try to keep it simple. ;-)
Well, of course this are not the words they used, they did rewrite it quite nice, but that was the message I got. So me, as a Web Developer, am asking myself, whether it is reasonable to cut basic features, because people may not be able to handle them???? MAJOR DISLIKE and de-install of the app.

thomashiyata

WARNING : THIS IS CLEARLY A SCAM, So many 5 star reviews !! How can an app (thats not even on the top apps btw) have more than 1000 five-star reviews? clearly theyre buying fake reviews, Why would a developer want to hide the real reviews for their app unless its a scam

April 28, 2020

Hi thomashiyata,

I'm sorry that you did not have a better experience with our app. To be clear though, we don't buy and never have bought any fake reviews. So we certainly don't appreciate the false accusations. All of our reviews have been left by genuine Shopify merchants over the last 3.5 years we've been on the Shopify App Store.

It looks like you only had our app installed for about 10 minutes but if there's anything we can do to help you have a more positive experience with the app our support team would be happy to help you.

Mile Four

Easy to use, work well, 5% conversion rate. I wish I'd installed at launch. Would recommend at least testing . I did few others that were buggy and annoying till I landed on this one

Asaatru

This app was super easy to set up and I got 7 emails the first day that I used it. It's awesome! My customers seem to love it too.

Casual Office Supplies

I like how easy it es to set it up. I highly recommend it! I hope this will drive more sales to my page. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111