Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 4, 2020

I like how easy it es to set it up. I highly recommend it! I hope this will drive more sales to my page. Thank you

Casual Office Supplies
Time spent using app: 18 days
March 16, 2020

It was great, but doesn't have any advanced customization option. In overall, it's an ok app useful for generic purposes

Monthly Korean Snack Subscription Box | SeoulBox
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 16, 2020

It ’s a great experience, it ’s very helpful to me, it ’s a feature that surprises me, I ’m a big fan of it

Sptyle
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 4, 2020

This APP is absolutely amazing! I love it. The APP has only been on my store at HigginsPublishing.com for less than a week and I made almost $200 on 1 sale after someone click on the Spin-A-Sale Wheel! I'm stoked! The App has already paid for itself. If you want to increase sales, hurry up and install it!

Higgins Publishing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 24, 2020

This app has allowed me to drive hundreds of new customers to my site by offering a "free wig" by spinning the wheel. In turn, it's allowed me to generate more sales and traffic through email marketing. MUST HAVE APP FOR YOUR BIZ!

STYLES BY SOMA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 6, 2020

I had tried a different spin-a-wheel type app prior to this one, and have decided this one is the way to go. The main differentiator for us was being able to have collected email addresses uploaded automatically to Shopify, the others will only sync with other companies like MailChimp. Also took less than 15 minutes to fully set up and launch! It also does a great job for email collection. I would like more variety in potential design templates, but other than that a great app!

Rover Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 6, 2020

Not only we get tons of emails, but in addition, the discount offered on the wheel allows my customer to make purchases with no hesitations. Awesome app.

My Rodeo Drive
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited February 5, 2020

Our email list is RAPIDLY growing and we are quickly convert visitors into customers with this app. The ROI is over 50X in the first two days!

Whipin Wild Rags
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 29, 2020

I use this app to drive more sign-ups to our mailing list. It's fun and easy to use customizable and good value for the price.

Wiens Wagyu
Time spent using app: About 4 years
January 19, 2020

Very Good APP and Very Easy to Install. It's fun to watch customers spin the wheel of fortune. Thanks to the APP, a few more customers have already been added

Biggest-Store.com