Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Beach Life Hippie

I have been using this app for a couple months now and works well. Able to customize it to match the colors of my store. I've tried 2 other similar apps and have gotten the best results with Spin-a-Sale! On average 20% - 25% of new visitors leave email daily. Thanks!

QTforyou

easy to install and did what it needed to do. Great for limited time sale, able to select brand colors without any problems.

Olivier Laudus Jewellery

The spin the wheel has given us some great results (approximately 8% conversion rate on www.olivierlaudus.com), however, it is not an app you want plugged in all the time as it may devalue your brand, depending on what you sell.

KIIRA Fashion

Spennende og artig app som jeg elsker!! Jeg har akkurat åpnet en Shopify butikk, og har ikke så mye erfaring, men hvis jeg hadde spunnet på et slikt hjul og vunnet en premie, f.eks 50% avslag, så hadde sannsynligheten for at jeg hadde handlet i den butikken vært mye større enn om hjulet ikke hadde vært der!! Kundevennlig app

woundertoystore

I like it. it's easy and fun to use. great for beginners and everyone that wants to add some flavor to your page

VANESSA MAI - Offizieller Webshop

In the first hour the popup was online, we collected more emails than in a week before. Thumps up. No more to say.

Okeyy Shop

I've used this app to increase the time it takes to stay on the site. He's still helping me a lot. Very Good!

Radiance Sunwear

I am satisfied with the app. The layout of the pop up is amazing and the set up is intuitive. THANK YOU

Trumpetsizzle

It is quite popular! In fact, it was so popular that I had to go back and lighten up on the discounts. I was offering up to 30% not thinking too many would like the spin thing. They did and it got to the point I had to reduce my largest 30% discount down to 22%. A sale with a discount is sooo much better than NO SALE at full price!

Equisense Shop

It is a simple to setup app that allows easy community animation. Languages are not managed. Support is good.