Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

hydrapup_au

I really love how easy it is to use and the idea is wonderful to help me engage my customers. Having a few more options on games to play would be the only thing I would recommend as additional features. Thanks!

zaia & stories

Great app. Very easy to install. I think its a great way to atract new customers. after all, people like to gamble.

armyshopfrance.com

Tres utile, merci !!! ( l'équipe armyshopfrance)knflùebrhia"yeqzpo"iiiiiEZKAOLZ.?VHTU^psp^;dk,vq;l:dlf,kgn

Mizzi Cosmetics

Very easy to set up and use, just a matter of creating the discount codes on your end to utilize within the app. We received close to 150 new email in less than a week with a 20% purchase conversion rate. Well worth it.

I Love German Shepherds

Easy to set-up and looks like another way to collect emails to do campaigns with. Self explanatory just set-up the discounts

Oktober7

I don't write reviews but this time, I have to tell you that this is very easy to install. Yet to see how it performs on my store though.

Tudo na Moda

FANTASTIC!!! this is the best app since ever believe me! what a app! lucky wheel on website?? amazinggggg

Novashion

This application does its job well, I'm satisfied. I installed it two weeks ago, and the settings are very easy to set.

charblanco

Very hands on, Super simple..
Will be sticking with you guys!!
It took me about 10 minutes to fully customize my spinning wheel!
Can't wait for more designs and features!

-Charblanco.com

Franky&Sparkys

This app was recommended to me on a shopify set up blog on Youtube. Used it on my last store with success