Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

JMLINC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really like the way this app offered so much customization flexibility. It worked great, and it's a fun idea. It has good analytics. Only suggestion would be to allow the store owner to not require email addresses. I think more people would be likely to spin the wheel if they were not required to submit an email address.

dressyourlife

Time spent using app About 1 month

App is very helpful to gain customer. Easy to set-up and use. Thank you! I will be upgrading when I get more customers from it.

The Original Turkish Towels

Location Australia

Excellent 101 The perfect app to start building your email list!! the very first time i used this app overnight it collected over 20 emails in 24hrs

CORAL HOOT

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy, efficient and effective. Helped my leaving customers stay. Increased the conversion rate of the store

PrintingStacks

Great App! It really helped to boost the sale of my store. Would definitely recommend this to e-commerce store owners esp.

Peachy 1

This is an excellent app that all shopify customers should be using on their websites to increase engagement and sales.

LOVE fittness

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic App!
So easy to set up.
Only took 5 minutes.
I will be using it on all my online stores.

Lenny Lemons Factory

I just downloaded this app and I really love how easy it is to use. We've been using a competing app for a couple of years now and I wish we would've tried this one first. It looks clean, simple, and you guys did an incredible job of explaining things in the descriptions. I didn't have to email support at all and I'm not a huge tech person. I hope you guys make some other apps! Thank youuuu!

SLSW Exclusive

Location Philippines

I used this app for my website and seems that it helps me a lot. It a users friendly apps. Nice one!

EcoPure Straw

Location Australia

it was easy to setup. I will see have to see if it actually helps to deliver any additional sales....