Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Slady Store

This is an awesome app! All the other apps are secondary to this one! I am super satisfied! Everyone should try it!

PupSaver

Just set this up in 5 minutes and it looks GREAT on my site! Can't wait to see how many new subscribers I get - I know I personally am much more likely to give my email away at a chance for a discount:) And this adds an element of fun to the old "subscribe for a discount" routine. Thanks for an easy, relatively cheap app - your free competitor is AWFUL.

VandiStreet

So far the app has been Great. Very easy to set up the slices and set to the site. Also I like I get to choose how long till it pops up when a visitor is on page.

SNOW FACE

The integration with shopiffy is the best, super super fast, for sure that its the easier popup in the market

How Sway Inc

I use the app for discounts for my online store. Its an EXCELLENT app and I do recommend it. Brings more customers to my store front. The app is easy to use.

Kid-Creationz

I used this app to drive more sales on my shopify store. Wans't too difficult to use. I will see how itgoes and continue trying new items to build up my store. It seems like a cool feature that would make someone stay for alittle longer on your store page.

Evaperated

Very good app, and I like that it makes custom codes. However I would like to see an option to have the codes emailed to the customer and not displayed on the wheel. This makes it very easy to abuse, as I have experienced since having it up.

Bird land

very good APP. I very recommend. Very helpful, I like it. It helps me a lot for my online store. Thanks

OneOddBird

Love it. I used it for a great sale and it was so easy to use and install. It was great! Definitely give it a try. I will use it again for sure!!! https://www.oneoddbird.com/

JMLINC

I really like the way this app offered so much customization flexibility. It worked great, and it's a fun idea. It has good analytics. Only suggestion would be to allow the store owner to not require email addresses. I think more people would be likely to spin the wheel if they were not required to submit an email address.