Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

Remschneider Kettle Corn

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to create an email list of current retail customers that I am moving to online sales. I had good success using this app. Great integration!

LaPetiteBébé.com

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app! Spin-a-sale increased my sales by 5%... I couldn't be happier and satisfied with this invention so far!

Golden Retrievers Paw Central

I really enjoyed setting up the discounts from the app. I hope that it brings me a lot of traffic to my website.

Finepaean

Location Hong Kong SAR

We've used it so many times, it works!The wheel is very innovative, but the theme is more complete! lol..

Pleasuressexshop

awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome, awesome app when it works, really nice features, awesome,

IDAM

Location India

It's a great app! Very user friendly and has helped the brand get a lot of loyal and customers. The subscribers have increased by 70%

TOPGLAS GmbH

Location Germany

What a good app - Easy to use and so effective. Trippled our E-Mail leads.

Just dont tell everyone otherwise to many shops are using it ;)

JLUCLOTHING

this app it so better an easy to used. I have try other speed wheel an there nothing like this one

Starke Import

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom, gostei bastante.
Me ajudou na captura de emails dos meus clientes, recomendo para todos vocês!!

Cozy Kidz Plus

I used this app while setting up my online boutique, Cozy Kidz Plus. I found the site to be extremely user friendly. With step by step instructions guiding me through everything from adding my logo to generating coupon codes. I'm excited to see the response from my customers and impact to my business.