Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

SARA ROSE®️

It’s fun for customers I love it! It’s helping me generate sales since I’ve been posting about the new prize wheel on my IG page! I would just say, offer MORE prizes, and give me the choice to put none or a couple “Losing” sits in the wheel. I’d prefer a winning prize
For every customer, even if it’s $5 off, because if they spin and lose, they may get mad and not wanna shop with me! Let me have the choice and to have more that 5 or 6 prize options. Secondly, make the customer have to check their email for their winning code instead of it showing them their discount code after spinning, that way they have to put in a VALID email address that THEY OWN, instead of being able to type in many emails and keep spinning until they get the prize they want, so it’s fair for me. other than that, I like the wheel idea!

Nerriderri

I wish there was a way to block fake emails but other than that i absolutely love the app! Its a great way to get subscribers!

Kid-Creationz

I used this app to drive more sales on my shopify store. Wans't too difficult to use. I will see how itgoes and continue trying new items to build up my store. It seems like a cool feature that would make someone stay for alittle longer on your store page.

Evaperated

Very good app, and I like that it makes custom codes. However I would like to see an option to have the codes emailed to the customer and not displayed on the wheel. This makes it very easy to abuse, as I have experienced since having it up.

Storetrendingcom

This app works very well for what it is. I wish we could have an option for more possible prizes than what is initially offered. Otherwise, great app and easy to use!

Mile High Til I Die

Have heard Great things about building email list using this app!! i know i will build it fast using this app!

Businessolutions

This app has really help my business.

Yogalivingtime

It got me customers on the email list within the first week fingers cross on conversions!

Oisins

So far so good!! Will see how it goes

Mr Maroon

This app is great for interacting with customers gaining their trust would recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6