Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

Biggest-Store.com

Very Good APP and Very Easy to Install. It's fun to watch customers spin the wheel of fortune. Thanks to the APP, a few more customers have already been added

RubyPearlCo

the email list is BOOOOMIN
shoutout to spin a sale and mailchimp for this shwifty ball of greatness.
if you dont use spin a sale you must be ecom snail, get in the race and get a taste of success with spin a sale.

ZAYBAC KIDS

This app is SOOOO GOOD! Absolutely LOVE it. Its been working so well for my store. highly recommend.

Flawless CBD

Great app, has been working really well for us. Than you for the support would highly recommend this app

Flawless Vape Shop

Great app! Has been working really well for us. In the last month, we've had 1,000+ new sign-ups in under 6 weeks.

Virginialilly

i used this app to help me with upselling and fresh discounts to get more sales
reccomended! awesom

November 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a kind review.

The Paws Kingdom Shop

If you run an eCommerce store, having this app is an absolute most for your long term success. Email marketing is by far the most effective and powerful long term business success (assuming you do it right)

And I find Spin-a-Sale is the best method to collect new client emails!!!

5/5

November 25, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a kind review.

B26 Custom Leather Goods

I have installed on both my websites, b26 custom leather & seekyoursco and it seems to work ok. The email marketing is even better when you have this app installed.

FPGA.guide Shop

Great app! Improve my traffic and sales. The unique coupon feature is powerful. The integration with mailchimp covers almost everything. Great app! The support is also responsive! Recommended!

Remschneider Kettle Corn

I used this app to create an email list of current retail customers that I am moving to online sales. I had good success using this app. Great integration!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104