Spin‑a‑Sale

Collect emails and boost sales with an interactive prize wheel

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Spin-a-Sale introduction

BEFATALES

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I like it , very professional and easy to use ,

eLIGHTric Selfie Lights

Time spent using app About 2 months

Definitely one of the more customizable, effective and easiest apps that I've installed on my pages.

Caliz Co.

Location Mexico

Me encanta esta aplicacion. Definitivamente unica. La recomendaria a todos aquellos que buscan la opcion de obtener el correo de una manera agradable y sencilla.

Vahiina

Location France

EXELLENTE APPLICATION.
Trés simple d"utilisation et fonctionne .
Puls d'achat et beaucoup de mails récoltés taux de conversion 8%.
Je recommande sans hésiter et ravie de cette application!!!!

Mile Four

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use, work well, 5% conversion rate. I wish I'd installed at launch. Would recommend at least testing . I did few others that were buggy and annoying till I landed on this one

Asaatru

This app was super easy to set up and I got 7 emails the first day that I used it. It's awesome! My customers seem to love it too.

Casual Office Supplies

I like how easy it es to set it up. I highly recommend it! I hope this will drive more sales to my page. Thank you

Sptyle

It ’s a great experience, it ’s very helpful to me, it ’s a feature that surprises me, I ’m a big fan of it

Higgins Publishing

Time spent using app About 2 months

This APP is absolutely amazing! I love it. The APP has only been on my store at HigginsPublishing.com for less than a week and I made almost $200 on 1 sale after someone click on the Spin-A-Sale Wheel! I'm stoked! The App has already paid for itself. If you want to increase sales, hurry up and install it!

STYLES BY SOMA

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has allowed me to drive hundreds of new customers to my site by offering a "free wig" by spinning the wheel. In turn, it's allowed me to generate more sales and traffic through email marketing. MUST HAVE APP FOR YOUR BIZ!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104