Spin‑a‑Sale

Spin‑a‑Sale

by Spin-a-Sale

Interactive email pop-up.

BEFATALES

I like it , very professional and easy to use ,

eLIGHTric Selfie Lights

Definitely one of the more customizable, effective and easiest apps that I've installed on my pages.

Caliz Co.

Me encanta esta aplicacion. Definitivamente unica. La recomendaria a todos aquellos que buscan la opcion de obtener el correo de una manera agradable y sencilla.

Vahiina

EXELLENTE APPLICATION.
Trés simple d"utilisation et fonctionne .
Puls d'achat et beaucoup de mails récoltés taux de conversion 8%.
Je recommande sans hésiter et ravie de cette application!!!!

Mile Four

Easy to use, work well, 5% conversion rate. I wish I'd installed at launch. Would recommend at least testing . I did few others that were buggy and annoying till I landed on this one

Asaatru

This app was super easy to set up and I got 7 emails the first day that I used it. It's awesome! My customers seem to love it too.

Casual Office Supplies

I like how easy it es to set it up. I highly recommend it! I hope this will drive more sales to my page. Thank you

Sptyle

It ’s a great experience, it ’s very helpful to me, it ’s a feature that surprises me, I ’m a big fan of it

Higgins Publishing

This APP is absolutely amazing! I love it. The APP has only been on my store at HigginsPublishing.com for less than a week and I made almost $200 on 1 sale after someone click on the Spin-A-Sale Wheel! I'm stoked! The App has already paid for itself. If you want to increase sales, hurry up and install it!

STYLES BY SOMA

This app has allowed me to drive hundreds of new customers to my site by offering a "free wig" by spinning the wheel. In turn, it's allowed me to generate more sales and traffic through email marketing. MUST HAVE APP FOR YOUR BIZ!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104