Spin Studio ‑ Spinning Images

Spin Studio ‑ Spinning Images

by SpinStudio

360 spinning images, animation for the products

colorfulextensionsbeauty

I love the customer service! Its A++++++++. I was having problems with having my products not spinning and they were able to do it for me with no problems. It makes my website looks great! It stands out from the crowd

darkphonecases

Awesome app! Really cool and unique feature for shopify stores :)
I'm selling dark iphone cases and samsung cases. This gamifys my storefront.

www.darkphonecases.com

Exceenstores

Den was so helpful, he actually, patiently listened to our various suggestions and feel on how the spin feature would work best for our homepage, and I am very impressed with the services and the feel and functionality of this app in highlighting the key features of the displayed product. I definitely recommend the Spin Studio - Spinning Images app!

Kołyska DREAMER™

Cool and easy to use application, support also works very efficiently and helpfully. I honestly recommend!

Paris Babies

Great app and amazing helpful customer service. I wanted to integrate the widget into my custom made Shogun page and the team was super helpful and helping me out and setting it up all for me. Works amazingly! Highly recommend

NextLv

I wanted an app with a 3D view so people can inspect the product in detail and trust my brand even more. Den did an amazing work on helping me with the setup. Looks great and it is very easy to use. Cheers guys!

Pictom Senc

Super, Amazing, Incredibile!

Service from Aleksei is awesome!!! Even if he did not know if I'll use 1, 10 or 100 products.

If I could I'll put 10 stars instead of 5!

Keep up the good work!

Blink Fink

Five Starts doesn't begin to describe it!

I have been searching relentlessly to find a piece of code or service that would allow someone with my novice coding skills to implement a quality product rotation feature that actually works, looks great, and plays nice with my existing design. That also doesn't break my small budget.

I stumbled on Spin Studio in the Shopify App store and honestly, took a chance based on the reviews. Initially the back end is very simple and seemingly sparse with information. BUT, I sent an email to the help/support address and received a reply immediately. It was very late, nearly 10PM my time and had help fully integrating the app within minutes. Not only that, but I received help customizing the SpinStudio feature onto my page without any issue and nothing less than friendly customer care.

Uploading your photo series is beyond easy and once it's in there, your page features an amazing automatic rotation (or manual depending on your settings). I am blown away at how great this product is compared to everything else out there.

I expected this to be one of those ridiculously priced service for the quality it puts out. But it's very affordable, even with the few other paid apps that are already integrated on my site. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you download the app, test out a series of images, contact the support email if you need assistance setting up/customizing and I guarantee this will become permanent staple to your site.

As someone who has tried hundreds of Shopify friendly apps and cancelled all but three (including Spin Studio), I can't say enough good things about it!

iFetch

easy to setup and seems to work well. be nice to have to visible controls for the end user

Parisi Jewellery

This app is amazing! I looked at all the 360° spin apps and this one is by far the best. You can keep all your static product images along with the spin, which you can't do with some of the others. It's so easy to use, just upload the images and go!
The support is great too, I needed help with the liquid code as my theme had the code in the wrong place. I got a reply almost straight away and the fix was done so quickly with a full explaination of what had beencarried out so I understood it.
The pricing is so reasonable, with a tierd pricing structure depending on how many spins you upload. I love it!

Previous 1