4.9
September 13, 2023

This is a really good app. One of the best free spin wheel apps on shopify, I have collected so much more emails after adding this app to my store. I love that it is customizable with font and color. It's a really great app to add to the store.

Blessed Afrique Boutique
5 months using the app
October 15, 2023

Great app and amazing support! Had a minor issue with the set up but the support handled it in just a few hours. Highly recommend! Especially for a beginner store, since you can use the app for free.

Sattva & Co. – Natural Gemstone Jewelry
26 days using the app
June 25, 2023

The best spin-the-wheel Shopify app! Lots of customization options, the best price value on the market, and John from the support team integrated within the app really helped me out with an inquiry I had. He even shared my feedback with the internal team for future consideration. 10/10.

frxsh.co
4 months using the app
Edited March 19, 2024

Very beautiful app, it's well done! I have to point out that the customer service very kind and helpful!

Ecosalute
Italy
11 months using the app
June 1, 2023

This app has been great so far! There are many ways to customize the layout to how you want it. The customer service is also very good, and they get back in a timely manner.

WovenFaith
3 months using the app
August 2, 2023

Had a problem on my end installing and setting up the app. Customer Service was very quick to respond and walked me through the process to enable the app.

Teamknowfish Tackle
5 months using the app
November 14, 2023

I have not actually activated this app just yet, but the developers have already wowed me with their responsiveness! I was playing around with set-up of a spin wheel for my Black Friday/SBS promo when I noticed there was no way to set the wheel to be active just on those 2 days. Sooo, I sent an email and the change was made to the app within minutes! Thank you EasyApps! I can't wait to use your product!!

Busy Bee Toys
About 2 hours using the app
November 27, 2023

IM FULLY SETSFIED WITH IT NICE

KAYA DETOX
India
About 2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

This is a great app. The subscription rate increased.

Selenichast

管理画面にアクセスするたびに言語変更をしなくてはならない。
それ以外は基本的機能としての役割を十分果たせていると思う。
Great App!

Increase stars★★★★★
Our store uses an external option app.
Due to the specifications of the app, codes that include special characters were not reflected.
I consulted the EA • Spin Wheel Popups team.
My problem was successfully resolved.
This app is really excellent.

西日本武道具