Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

Partial, Split and Share Payments for Your Shopify Store

AC Charger

Such a great app, works good and makes customer payments a lot easier for those have to use more than 2 payment, Must have app for such goal!

September 30, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Kurly Klips

Rating 5 stars for the impeccable customer service! Still waiting to see if customers will use this feature, but the Split team helped me integrate their product beautifully into my store.

September 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

Bright Amos

Downloaded the app, and was confused about the button configuration. Customer service was great and responsive! Received help immediately and got everything resolved within 5 mins!

September 17, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Viking Runes

Good idea, thanks for providing this ability. this app is really useful. Some customers just don't have enough money or want to share the amount with friends and this app helps them with this. And they keep buying from me!

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

BTomsstore

Great app, solved a large issue we had in our store.
Support is very strong, and the help screens and documentation are the best in Shopify.

August 20, 2019

CSM24 Store

Gives my customers an opportunity to buy really expensive products easily. Also, it’s a good way for friends to share payment. Support is fast and friendly!!!
Great tool!

August 20, 2019

Diva's Den Fashion

We really love this app. Our sales have increased since adding the Split-Partial Payments app to our store.

August 1, 2019

Best Phones Online

I love this app! Very easy to set up and integrate to my store.
Definitely recommend this app for someone testing the waters in getting into subscription based business!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance :)

Sweet Children Store

Great application for my business. A way for customers to own a bike now with easy installment plan. Ben made it look easy integrating all the features to my store.

May 27, 2019

FashRevo - Fashion Revolution

Exactly as what I need on my website, our customer are able to buy our item in most interesting way

Previous 1 3