Split ‑ Partial Payments

Split ‑ Partial Payments

by SpurIT

Partial, Split and Share Payments

Uball

Incredible customer service. Responded within minutes. I asked for a call and they called me within minutes.

Utsalget Dealing Website

Top service! :) Very helpful and quick answer when I needed some help. I am so excited and hope this app will bring more buying customers

May 20, 2020

Thanks :) It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!

Stone Bird

At least few times a week my customers use the split payment to pay for their orders. This app is absolutely great for me. Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that the app works for you and makes you money :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it!

Cosmoletics

Unique app with a great idea to split payments between customers, there're many products in my store with big prices and the app allows my customers to pay for it partially. Great!

May 4, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Wild Fireworks

The app provides the functionality I've been looking for. Users are able to split and share payment if they don't have enough funds on their card. Support guys were always there when I needed their assistance. 5 stars!!!

April 8, 2020

It's so good to know that you've finally found the thing you were looking for :)
Good luck to your business!

BlackVapeStore

I installed the app a month ago and really enjoyed using it! The set up is pretty easy and the store's loyal customers are happy to use such feature.

April 8, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for as long time :)

Louisiana Tobacco

Highly recommend the app!!! The support team provided a great service and helped me with the set up.

April 8, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

StrongArm Sport

I could not get the Split Payment where I wanted to to go. Their support people set it right in just a few minutes.

Lashify Me Today

I needed an app for my clients to be able to not pay the full act if they couldn't. I am very appreciative of the customer service!! Thanks guys!

March 30, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's a pleasure for us to keep our clients satisfied so please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Xena Workwear

Took a little customization right out of the box but the SpurIT team was responsive and quick to make any necessary changes. HIGHLY recommend to work with these guys as their competence and communication levels are great!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are just happy to keep our clients satisfied :)

Previous 1 3 4