SplitOrder

SplitOrder

From $12.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
December 20, 2022

The creators of SplitOrder are brilliant geniuses! They made it possible to streamline our business processes from manual to automated.

We sell subscription and one-time boxes. These products often ship on different dates. One time boxes ship right away. Subscription products ship on a specific day each month. Orders with subscription and one time products need to be split into separate orders so they can be fulfilled at the right time. When I tested SplitOrder, it didn't originally split orders for our use case, so THEY BUILT THE FUNCTIONALITY! I was floored by the service they provided. Top notch! SplitOrder now works perfectly. Thank you, Jesse and team, for everything!

Bake Eat Love
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 18, 2022

This app provided the solution we needed to split shipments in Shipstation so that each shipment only contained one SKU, saving our fulfillment team time from having to split shipments manually. Their support team was also very helpful with getting this setup properly!

PROUD SOURCE WATER
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 17, 2022

Our store had several integrations that were going to be impacted by the deprecation of the Shopify fulfillment API. The SplitOrder app was almost the perfect solution to our problems. After contacting Mercantile Solutions, they were able to enhance the existing SplitOrder app to meet our requirements. Saving us a lot of time and money. Thanks for your help Mercantile Solutions!

Purina Animal Nutrition
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2022

This app installed an issue I was experiencing with taking pre-orders. The app performs amazingly well for my needs and the team has been super quick to answer any questions. Definitely recommend!

Forged Flare®
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 28, 2022

We use this app to split orders for fulfillment. The app works great for our needs. The team was so quick to respond and enable functionality into the app that would optimize our use case. Really appreciate the quick response and flexibility! Using this app will save us a lot of time and manual effort.

Droplette Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 22, 2022

The team really helped us out and put in the effort to help set everything up!
We're now able to have all of our multiple orders split in the courier side to avoid having to manually process and the fulfill any orders.
It's an absolutely amazing app and has given me more time to focus on other things in my day!

Beer Hug Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 24, 2022

We installed this app to avoid all the clicks involved with manipulating the fulfillment location when selling POS. Very very helpful if you customize products and have multiple locations. The best part of the app is the support - they're very responsive and gave me a couple great solutions. 100% worth the $ for me.

Sunshine Operations
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
May 13, 2022

The instructions were easy to understand and implement on our Shopify store. Working well so far with ShipStation too!

McKenzie Seeds
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 4, 2022

For over two years we have been wanting to have an app that split orders automatically for our pre-orders - Shipstation does not have this feature, though customers have been asking them for this for over a decade. I thought we were going to have to develop our own app, but I decided to check on the app store recently and found SplitOrder! The app is easy to install, and if I had any issue the customer service was quick to respond and help me get it installed! They even took an Idea that I had and implemented it immediately! Really great to finally have a solution to this problem.

My Adventure to Fit
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 28, 2022

I used this app to split different types of Shopify line items into their own orders based on tags. For example: preorder products were split from non-preorder products into two orders. Order-level tags were created and a "-BACKORDER" suffix was added to the split order :). Might I add, this is all done instantly after an order gets placed and before other processes get involved which is very nice. I really like how the team was very quick to work with us to accomplish our individual needs. After months of use, I cannot complain about anything. Thank you!

Frozen Dessert Supplies