Spotlight Video Machine

Autoplay videos to promote products on collection pages

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chendos

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Visually appealing videos for my store pages? Yes please! :) This app does just that in a very simple way. Let’s see how our users are gonna like it!!

eagleexchange

They reached out via live chat and helped out before I even realized that I’d need help. I love the idea of the app and it is really well executed. After the initial setup everything is super smooth. I wish all apps would be like Spotlight Video especially in terms of quality and customer support.

dmjfishing.com

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Amazing app. I use it to turn any of my products into cool videos that appear on category pages. Sooooooo easy to use! Absolutely recommended.

Prism Jeweller

I’ve been waiting for this app and now it’s here. :))) I was looking for this option inside Shopify but haven’t found anything to upload videos to collection pages….. Despite uploading I can simply generate videos which is an awesome feature. Thank you!

Plumiva

I installed the app and it just worked perfectly. I was stunned how it immediately improved the category page. One can easily turn the videos on and off depending on current offers and campaigns. Super cool!

Pandora Modern

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a really helpful app and they have great customer service! Thank you for making it available on the App Store.

motor trends

Love this app because I can even use my own videos beside the automatic ones. Super easy to use too.

MySupply.co

I used the app to create and add videos to my store. All other plugins work on the product page only but not on other pages. Thanks for the great support and quick help to set things up.

MotorFloovo

These guys really nailed it. Normally, I’m not a big fan of onsite videos but these square format videos seem to be super lightweight and pretty well made.

Monogram74

Loving it so far, it gives me the opportunity to add videos quickly and change them frequently if there is something fresh to highlight. Great support in the chat too if you need help.

Previous 1 3