Reviews (183)

4.9

Merchants highly value this staff management app for its ability to efficiently handle payroll, time tracking, and scheduling across multiple locations. Its intuitive interface and features like attendance and commission management are praised for improving operational efficiency and compensation strategies. The app is noted for its reliable performance in managing clock-ins and clock-outs and integrates seamlessly with existing systems. Customer support, particularly from members like Natalie, Emily, and Peter, is frequently commended for its responsiveness and effectiveness.

Edited April 24, 2024

Natalie was great in helping me with a user error I was having.

Natalie was great in helping me again in April. Always very attentive and fast to resolve any questions.

The Run House
About 1 year using the app
February 22, 2024

Fast and quick help every time, very appreciated!

Shoe Chapter
Denmark
About 1 month using the app
February 5, 2024

EasyTeam is an incredibly user-friendly app that seamlessly combines attendance tracking, easy scheduling, and a highly beneficial commission function. Navigating through the app is a breeze, making it a standout choice for businesses. The attendance feature is efficient, simplifying the process for both employers and employees.

Scheduling becomes a breeze with EasyTeam, thanks to its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. The app's commission function is a game-changer, providing a super beneficial tool for businesses to manage compensation effectively.

Beyond its features, the customer service team at EasyTeam deserves commendation, especially Natalie, who consistently goes above and beyond to address queries and provide assistance. EasyTeam is not just an app; it's a reliable solution with a customer-centric approach that sets it apart in the market.

Generation Love
6 days using the app
March 28, 2024

Very helpful!

La Vie Style House
About 1 month using the app
March 18, 2024

The setup communication has been great and EasyTeam has been very accommodating to our small business needs so far!

Chandeliers + Tulips

Great Customer Service

Trendy Kids LLC DBA Tylar Rose
About 2 years using the app
August 8, 2023

We've had an outstanding experience with this app. It effortlessly manages the clock-ins and clock-outs for our entire team, boasting impressive speed. In addition to tracking time, we utilize its scheduling features and have recently started leveraging its commission functionalities.

The customer support team has been nothing short of phenomenal. Having tested two other apps on Shopify, I can confidently say that this one stands head and shoulders above the rest. If you're in the retail industry and in search of an efficient tool, this is the app we wholeheartedly recommend.

A solid 5 stars — our heartfelt thanks to the support team for their unwavering assistance!

AIMEE TLV
Israel
Over 1 year using the app
EasyTeam replied August 9, 2023

We're super thankful for your amazing review!! Whatever you need, remember we're just a click away 😊

October 11, 2023

Customer service from Mia was great! I got immediate help with my need, and she even took it upon herself to contact Shopify on my behalf to make inquiries that helped me even further. Definitely appreciated!

19 and 21
Over 1 year using the app
EasyTeam replied October 16, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! Our team is always happy to help :)

December 12, 2023

Natalie was able to solve my issue in a matter of minutes. This is a great app and saves me so much time when doing payroll.

Mrs. Greenway
About 1 year using the app
July 26, 2023

5 Stars for Hanna all day, every day. She is so dedicated to helping with whatever problem I have had, from learning the program, to adding new staff, to helping set up commission plans on every store we have on shopify!

Today, Hanna spent at least 2 hours (likely more) with me getting links for employees to be able to log in to their accounts, helping with commissions and how to attribute to an employee. We love that EasyTeam has the option to attribute sales to staff on the shopify POS and look forward to future updates.

I cannot praise Hanna enough. She has always been so helpful and attentive; I sincerely enjoy working with her.
Thank you Hanna!!

Fatty's Bryan1
2 months using the app
EasyTeam replied July 27, 2023

Hey there!

Your review has us on cloud nine! 😁 It's beyond fantastic to hear how much you're loving EasyTeam. We're here to make your life easier, and it seems we're on the right track!

Our support team is doing a happy dance right now! 🕺

We're dedicated to helping you get the most out of our app, and your feedback has us grinning from ear to ear 😊

Thank you!