4.9

Merchants find this staff management app beneficial for streamlining payroll and scheduling, with remote access for employees. It's praised for its speed, ease of use, and seamless integration with Shopify POS and QuickBooks. Key features include managing clock-ins and clock-outs, scheduling, and commission functionalities. Merchants appreciate its accurate tracking of employee hours, sales attribution to staff, and sales reporting. The customer service, particularly from Peter, Mia, and Hanna, is frequently mentioned for their quick and efficient responses. It's seen as a comprehensive solution for managing in-store and remote staff, making it a valuable tool for businesses, especially in the retail sector.

June 12, 2023

Great app.
The help was quick
Thank you for helping me solve my problem quick
Definitely I will recommend it.

COMFORTWIZ
20 days using the app
July 3, 2023

Super prompt and very helpful assistance! We recently downloaded the app to test out to implement with our team and all our questions have been answered within 15 minutes of browsing the app.

Olive & Fig
15 days using the app
June 22, 2023

Wonderful support - SO quick to get back to me and willing to help with kindness! I would highly recommend this app.

Blakeley's
9 days using the app
June 2, 2023

Hanna solved my problem in seconds. Based on customer experience so far, 10/10 would suggest! Thanks!

Summer Camp
8 days using the app
May 3, 2023

I got a great tech support today. I am a 36 year old overwhelmed by technology store manager hahahaha it was easy to follow the steps by the tech supporter

Jennifer Glasgow | Ethical Independent Fashion
About 1 month using the app
April 27, 2023

Hanna was amazing! Excited to start using this app, it looks like it will take care of all our needs!

SoHa Living
About 9 hours using the app
June 28, 2023

The chat staff have been wonderfully helpful with questions and helping to get us setup with the app.

Ohio is Home
9 days using the app
May 26, 2023

J'ai eu un problème de connexion avec l'app mais le support est très bon. Hanna m'a répondu sur le chat et a pu régler mon problème rapidement!

Innovaderm esthetique
9 months using the app
July 18, 2023

This App is easy to use, great for the price and they are fast to respond with any question! I would recommend this for any business

Swaggie Records
About 3 hours using the app
June 23, 2023

Excellent service à la clientèle. J'avais plusieurs questions pendant la période de tests et j'ai reçu des réponses à toutes mes questions. Peter était très courtois et comprenait bien mes demandes.

La Boutique du Lac