3.8
April 10, 2024

Increible servicio al cliente. Me ayudaron de manera eficiente, rapida y muy amoroso Ben

Wild Foods
Chile
Over 1 year using the app
April 5, 2024

great support

SOL✿CBD
About 1 year using the app
February 27, 2024

Most satisfied with the Customer Support. They resolved my issues swiftly. The interface of the app is very user friendly.

Ethical Grace
Italy
26 days using the app
January 26, 2024

Fairly easy to transition from one loyalty system to another; we migrated from Loyalty Lion and Stamped's customer service was a big help in making it possible!

Barrister and Mann LLC
2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

One of the best Applications that I ever used for marketing and make customers become a royalty . I’ve been using almost 3 years and I made decisions to upgrade plan for my website this year because I got more and more customers ,support team is super helpful Elvis he solved me the problem very quickly when something went wrong .Big thanks again Elvis from www.Samadoolcoffee.com

Samadoolcoffee
Thailand
Over 2 years using the app
December 19, 2023

Very helpful support team. They are always quick and responsive with my problems

Pearl Time
About 1 month using the app
August 28, 2023

I love how easy this app is to use and update. We've only been using it for a handful of months and it's been wonderful for our consumers. We are finally able to give back to our valued consumers who have followed/stuck with our brand/products over the years.

Vermont Smoke & Cure
Over 1 year using the app
Stamped.io replied October 11, 2023

Hello Vermont Smoke & Cure team,

Thank you for your outstanding 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear how much you appreciate Stamped Loyalty.

It's fantastic to know that you find our app easy to use and update. We strive to make managing your loyalty program as seamless as possible. We're delighted that your customers have been enjoying the benefits, and that you can now give back to your loyal consumers effectively.

If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help you make your loyalty program even more rewarding for your valued consumers.

Your partners in success,
All of us at Stamped

September 12, 2023

Easy and flexible - smooth to install, helpful support, good coaching prior to launch, and now it is purring like a kitten. What's not to love?

Thanksgiving Coffee Company
7 months using the app
Stamped.io replied October 11, 2023

Hello Thanksgiving Coffee Company team,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Stamped Loyalty.

We're thrilled that you found our app easy to install and flexible. Providing an intuitive and adaptable solution for our customers is a top priority for us. We're also glad to hear that our support team was helpful, and our coaching assisted you before the launch, ensuring a smooth experience.

It's great to know that your loyalty program is running smoothly and that you're enjoying its performance. We appreciate your kind words and your love for our app!

If you ever have more feedback or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you make the most of your loyalty program.

Your partners in success,
All of us at Stamped

June 16, 2020

Great app to automate reward points, does everything needed and more. Support is very responsive as well, highly recommend.

Uncle Henry's Products
Over 3 years using the app
Stamped.io replied July 11, 2020

Hello Uncle Henry's Products,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

August 11, 2020

So great and easy to use!
I highly recommend using this platform, especially if you are a start up as shopify have made this simple to use.

Di'lamor