Stellar Wishlist

Stellar Wishlist

by Severium

Let users favorite items & make wishlists to drive sales

OTTE NY

This app has a great "heart" favorite feature, especially the movement of the heart when clicked, which gives the overall site an engaging interaction with shoppers. Also, the placement of the heart on the menu bar is quite stellar. I had an issue earlier when downloading the app, and the customer service team was quick to respond and fix via chat. I also had another hiccup recently and they answered immediately. Excellent!

Frances. RTW

Great app with an amazing support team! My favorite feature is that it shows the number of 'loves' on each product on the collection page, which will be helpful to increase conversion. Initially, I had an issue with center aligning the wishlist button on the product page (using boundless theme) but the customer support replied fast and and was able to solve my problem quickly. They listened to my suggestions and even went far to meet my needs. Thank you again! Very happy with the app. There's room for improvement but currently it's enough to meet my needs. Definitely recommended! Keep up the good work, team!