4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting cart conversions and sales with features like the Quick To Buy button and sticky add to cart bar. They praise its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and compatibility with other apps. The customer service is frequently commended, particularly for quick issue resolution and custom adjustments to fit individual store needs. The app is seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer experience and e-commerce store functionality.

June 1, 2018

Just got this app after a bad experience with "Buy Me" app. This one installed easily and is easy to use. Not sure how useful it is since i just got it but I assume it will do well.

Thanks.
www.lovellabikini.com

Lovella Bikini
Edited December 4, 2018

espero entender bien como funciona y espero que sea de ayuda para mejorar las ventas del sitio web.

Accesorios Licaion
Chile
June 5, 2017

So far the Sticky add to cart bar has served me well. I was a little worries about how it would look on mobile but it's clean and out of the way of product images. At the same time it does what is suppose to do and lure customers to...ADD TO CART!

I Want To Jump
June 27, 2019

le début ce bien je verrez le reste comment ça donnera ; et je reviendrai pour dire ce ce toujours bon ou pas

Latou hair
France
October 21, 2020

Hello
The App is amazing but there is one big problem. When I choose to add the Variation option- the price on the variation doesn't change on the Add to cart button. Please check it please

Chicks Loft
Israel
Codeinero replied October 21, 2020

Hi Chicks Loft, no worries ;) Team will check and adjust this asap and get back to you. We reached out to you via email too. You can also always contact us at satcb-support@codeinero.net. Thanks!

October 16, 2019

Does what it's supposed to do with amazing support, I just left of 1 star because the app is a bit expensive.

GamingNeeds
Belgium
Codeinero replied October 19, 2019

Hi GamingNeeds, thank you for your review:)! We're glad to help anytime! Happy selling!

April 7, 2017

The app is wonderful! It does not instantly load as it takes about 2-3 seconds for it to load but it works.

Huskybeard
May 18, 2019

Elle n'est pas parfaite, certaines choses sont à améliorer mais c'est pas mal.

Si vous pouvez me contacter pour en discuter ça m'aiderai.

Bliink
Belgium
Codeinero replied May 19, 2019

Merci pour votre avis. Vous pouvez nous contacter à tout moment en envoyant un courrier électronique à support@codeinero.net.

July 21, 2017

Super easy set up, but that's as far as I have gotten. I'll update

I Bought Online
About 1 year using the app
September 14, 2022

Support team was very helpful in solving tech issues in getting it set up. They offer many functionalities for the price.

BHAKTA Spirits
About 1 year using the app
Codeinero replied September 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at BHAKTA Spirits

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support team. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team