4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting cart conversions and sales with features like the Quick To Buy button and sticky add to cart bar. They praise its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and compatibility with other apps. The customer service is frequently commended, particularly for quick issue resolution and custom adjustments to fit individual store needs. The app is seen as a valuable tool for enhancing customer experience and e-commerce store functionality.

February 26, 2022

The app is a bit glitchy for me, but I will say their customer service by Mohit and Ajani particularly was amazing. Very appreciate of the team!

yourhomestore
Codeinero replied March 3, 2022

Hello to our friends from yourhomestore

Thanks for the feedback. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. Please let us know about any glitches that you face with the app and we will be glad to resolve them for you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team

August 27, 2017

I love the app. The one thing I like to see added is adjusting the size of the shopping card on the product images and having different option for the type of shopping carts to use.

Lachona
September 6, 2018

Loox is a great app for reviews. Recently started, don't know how customer will find it but since I got a first problem overriding the written review to my product page the support team was fast to sort it out. Thank you!

Bencoye
March 17, 2021

Support quick and efficient for any kind of help! We suggest to use it, the price is very accessible

Sport One store
Italy
April 6, 2019

Nice app it helps a lot to increase conversion a bit, little difficult to understand setting it up, but works well after that

lepetitemarie
Spain
August 29, 2019

its good like foreal this is the one omg i cant honestly tell u how good tihs is compared to the other ones

Litebuds
Codeinero replied August 30, 2019

Hi Litebuds, thanks for this awesome review! :) Happy selling!

November 18, 2019

bonne application, c'est dommage qu'elle soit payante.. néanmoins a voir si elle augmente réellement mon taux de conversion

Torgaw
France
Codeinero replied November 18, 2019

Bonjour Torgaw, nous apprécions la critique :)! Bonne vente et continue à être génial!

April 17, 2019

Slow loading, it may too large, the speed is not so fast, terrrible, i will think whether if i will continue to use

JXJSTB
China
Codeinero replied April 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that. Developers checked the app and it's working perfectly in your store. It loads instantaneously with other content. If you have any questions or concerns please contact support@codeinero.net.

February 18, 2019

This app was recommended by one of my mentors so I installed this app the help increase sales...will let you know how it performs.

Marty

purfectposture
New Zealand
4 months using the app
December 6, 2019

this app is okay i guess os i guess so i guess so i guess so ig gess so iguessso i guess so yeahhhhhhhh.

Apex Deals
4 months using the app
Codeinero replied December 10, 2019

Hi Apex Deals, thank you for your review 🙏 :) Happy selling! :)