4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization options, and its ability to boost cart conversions and sales. Features such as the Quick To Buy button and sticky add-to-cart bar are particularly popular. The app is praised for its compatibility with various themes and apps, and its ability to match a brand's aesthetics. The customer service team is commended for their efficient problem-solving and willingness to provide demos and custom adjustments. Merchants recommend this reliable app for both new and established stores of all sizes.

January 23, 2019

Right now i just started to test out my store and this is pretty user friendly for any beginner, id say it is easier to understand if you just mess around with everything to see what things do.

Lifestlye Access
About 2 months using the app
October 19, 2017

Good app I like it so much, and they can help me to increase our conversion.
Thank you.

Kawaiplus
China
About 2 months using the app
Edited March 5, 2019

It's a good app. For the price, it was a good deal. We liked the sticky cart as well as the variety of animated ATC button movements (the rubber band stretch, swing, etc.)... We hoped the background of the sticky ATC bar could have been customized to be opaque but it's perhaps a minor quibble. There was a bit of lag time when the straight-to-checkout button was clicked but again, perhaps a minor quibble. In the end, though, it wasn't the factor that was responsible for conversions. We'll have to test other similar apps. - Pacific Bling

Pacific Bling
Germany
December 28, 2019

A little bit confusing dashboard, a little bit bad that there is no picture of product on buy now bar for mobile devices.

But overall this app is good.

Shoe Dryers
Codeinero replied December 28, 2019

Hey Shoe Dryers! Thanks for the review! To display the image on mobile devices just disable the full-width button in mobile settings :). Let us know if you need any more help! Thanks!

November 22, 2017

As of now looks good. Lets see from tomorrow

Deals2take Com
September 26, 2017

This app seems to make the checkout experience better and more efficient for your customers, but I do not have data to back this claim up. It removes unnecessary clicks to get to the cart. Will update this review within the next month.

I Prefer Craft Beer
October 16, 2019

Does what it's supposed to do with amazing support, I just left of 1 star because the app is a bit expensive.

GamingNeeds
Belgium
Codeinero replied October 19, 2019

Hi GamingNeeds, thank you for your review:)! We're glad to help anytime! Happy selling!

July 18, 2017

I'm not sure yet... Hopefully, I will love it!

Ce Shop
June 13, 2017

I like the app but would like it to show up sooner rather than after scrolling starts. If there's a way, I'd like that!

White Linen Essentials
November 4, 2018

The app works directly and adjusts itself to the theme. I love that! The only minus is that the app itself is a little bit unclear

Cute Baby Toys