Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

by Great Apps Factory

Increase your revenue by having a smart Sticky Add To Car bar

Framroze Deli

This app is simple and works perfectly. Most importantly, the support team helps us instantly with any customisations we require. Very efficient.

Not Just Scene

Very easy to use and customise, I am excited to see what it does for my store! One of the few ones where a free plan is actually useful.

olalo.de

Great customer service! I got very fast answers and they were very kind. I can only recommend this app!

PaleTrends

This app does what it says it does, I am happy with the service and the possibilities of personalization.

TellusRem

We are an experienced company with a newly made webshop https://tellusremshop.com - we've just installed this wonderful App and had the Support Team help us to customize it a bit - we are super happy with the result, with the App and Support. We are super pleased with how quickly you have helped us, guys/girls. :)
We absolutely recommend this App.

Pecu-pets

Amazing app, it works perfectly! And for 500 views a month is totally free (quite all options included), so you can test it before buying a plan!
Thanx

toolja

Good app and nice and helpful support They are always there for you and customize everything you want.

March 3, 2021

Our Sticky Add to cart for Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!

Break The Cycle Gear

This app works really well. And helped me with my business. It increased the sales on my website at a really high rate.

Omni Strength

This application works wonderfully, nothing to report except that it is very effective.
Thank you very much to the whole team of Gaf

Outmazed

Thank you very much to the whole team of Gaf

November 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate it!. We wish your store much success!

Previous 1 3