Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF | Reviews

by Great Apps Factory

Increase your revenue by having a smart Sticky Add To Car bar

olalo.de

Great customer service! I got very fast answers and they were very kind. I can only recommend this app!

PaleTrends

This app does what it says it does, I am happy with the service and the possibilities of personalization.

TellusRem

We are an experienced company with a newly made webshop https://tellusremshop.com - we've just installed this wonderful App and had the Support Team help us to customize it a bit - we are super happy with the result, with the App and Support. We are super pleased with how quickly you have helped us, guys/girls. :)
We absolutely recommend this App.

Pecu-pets

Amazing app, it works perfectly! And for 500 views a month is totally free (quite all options included), so you can test it before buying a plan!
Thanx

toolja

Good app and nice and helpful support They are always there for you and customize everything you want.

March 3, 2021

Our Sticky Add to cart for Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!

Break The Cycle Gear

This app works really well. And helped me with my business. It increased the sales on my website at a really high rate.

Outmazed

This application works wonderfully, nothing to report except that it is very effective.
Thank you very much to the whole team of Gaf

November 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate it!. We wish your store much success!

DOGSTYLE

great app easy to install but dont support "hebrew" language ..
i hope you will change /////.........

November 8, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your review, can you please contact our support team via email (kurveej@gmail.com) we can be resolved it ASAP.

Constelle Home

VERY easy to install and just the way I wanted it ! Nothing to code just easy to use. perfect ! thanks

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our App. Hope it will bring more benefits to your store.

All the best!

La Cuisine de Joséphine

Facile à mettre en place et cela présente bien. On verra ce que cela donne par la suite. je recommande

September 23, 2020

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it! We wish your store much success!.