4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization features, and potential to boost conversion rates. The sticky add to cart button, displaying product quantity, variants, and reviews, is especially useful for single-product stores. The app is free and supports multiple languages, catering to a worldwide audience. Merchants also highlight the responsive customer service and the app's efficient performance on both desktop and mobile without affecting load times.

September 2, 2023

App top

FastShip
Brazil
6 days using the app
September 20, 2023

muito top, estou a adorar!

Simple
Portugal
About 10 hours using the app
July 31, 2023

Love it! As good as a paid app. I love how the sticky add to cart button does exactly the same function as my original one. Also that the sticky add to cart shows the quantity and variants available, plus it shows product reviews which I really like.

Clever Means
Philippines
2 months using the app
July 23, 2023

Great App!! A*****HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

RockaPets
4 months using the app
Edited August 15, 2023

The care team is amazing, any of my requests they are enthusiastic to help and support. I hope the application will develop more in the near future

BW Auto Parts
3 months using the app
Edited March 3, 2021

Good app and nice and helpful support They are always there for you and customize everything you want.

toolja
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
Great Apps Factory replied March 3, 2021

Our Sticky Add to cart for Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!

July 11, 2023

Muy intuitiva y fácil. Tiene bastante personalización y se adapta genial tanto a la web en PC como en móvil

BootyRookie
Spain
6 months using the app
July 27, 2021

Excellent. Perfect for what we need. Had a question and the developer was super quick in getting back to me with the pefect solution

Bamae
About 2 years using the app
March 29, 2021

We are an experienced company with a newly made webshop https://tellusremshop.com - we've just installed this wonderful App and had the Support Team help us to customize it a bit - we are super happy with the result, with the App and Support. We are super pleased with how quickly you have helped us, guys/girls. :)
We absolutely recommend this App.

TellusRem