Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

by Website On-Demand

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

One Stop Vegan Shoppe

Love this app!! It's invaluable to have a buy button never leave the page and also to bypass the cart page!! Less steps for a customer makes a happier customer!!

Mughaltimepieces

Really good app really make your add to cart stand out

Amazingdogvests

Excellent, I am starting with shopify + facebook ads. I've been trying different things during a few weeks. A few hours after installing the app, I got my first sale! Thanks :)

Hemplucid

Love it. I have seen a huge difference in conversions

Pretty Pink Things

Works really well and the developer answers questions immediately. I'm super impressed. :)

Animal Social Company

Installed very easy and works as promised. I can't wait for the new features. Every store needs this app installed!!!

Freedom To Exist

Really impressed with the installation and setup. We got a couple of sales within an hour of installing the app. Seems good so far, recommended.

Gatofeliz

Very good app :-)
Je la recommande a tous

Albatroz Shop

Very elegant and easy to use. Check it on my website and seize this opportunity to buy something :)

Shoppinghaven

Love this app, took less than 5 minutes to setup. Let it do what it's there to do. Highly recommended.