Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

4 Gadgets Only

Fantastic app had a slight problem and Edsil fixed it within an hour,, highly recommended

Vostok Exchange

Great support, and I've noticed a jump in conversions since installing it :)

Titus Titus

Great app that works very well with great customer support! Highly recommend!!

Hi Tempo

Great app with outstanding support.

Your Sale Depot

Works great, looks great! Professional feel, I liked the style more than the other buttons I tried.

Evivo

Easy to install and set-up. Just what we needed.

Circgo

Great app, does the job perfectly, thank you!

My Smart Supply

Amazing app, works like a charm and a very responsive at help. Definitely worth it!

Price Axe

A really fantastic app. This is going to make an enormous difference to sales, and it looks good too.

The sticky button automatically matches the color of the existing one on the site, and the position, colors, button wording etc are all easily adaptable to the user's tastes.

And it's not just the button – for instance a sticky dropdown menu for the variants appears too, which synchronises perfectly with the main variant dropdown menu further up the page.

You can also choose to have the button shake every few seconds, or pulse, to draw attention to itself. (Or you can choose to have it just sit there peacefully if you prefer!)

On top of that, excellent support. As soon as I'd installed the app, I had an email from Chris offering to make any further tweaks to suit my tastes that I might ask for. Being a fussy person I did ask him to do that, and he dealt with it straightaway.

Tresorethnique

great support for custom CSS and price format
My app is now perfectly optimized for desktop and mobile :)
Totally recommand