Sticky Add to Cart Button Pro

Sticky Add to Cart Button Pro | Reviews

by Giraffly

Sticky Cart, Quick Buy/ Sticky Add to Cart Button, Buy Now

Glowcent

This app really helped us in increasing our revenue. Amazing settings and support. Highly Recommended to every store owner.

pretty-busy

This might be the best in the market with this price plan. Even through the name of plan seem a little weird, but whatever as long as it work well, that what i care about.

Indri Zest

I was searching for various Apps for "Sticky add to cart" and I must say, this APP is the best. The customer support goes out of the way to help you out even to customize the button to your liking. Recommend this App 100%. Very easy to install and Fully Customizable.

Shop Of DIY

It really helped me keep the users in page, and get more sells, had no problems installing it ot using it

Ease the Life

Great app with awsome customer service. Highly recomend it to all !!! I had a problem with currency conversion, they fixed it within minutes!!

wagef

I just installed it for short time, the overall looks very good. Will continue to use it to see, I hope it can help me.

6FT CLUB®

While the customer service experience was great, this app didn't quite meet my expectations. It felt a little clunky in terms of the design. For instance, instead of having my feature image appear normally on the sticky add to cart bar, there was a strange border around it that kept interfering with the image and creating black lines. Also, I was told that some customers prefer no zeroes to show up at the end of a price, like this: $53.9, but that's very unusual here in the US. Most people include the zero for dollars and cents, like so: $53.90. I had to change the price of my product just to get rid of this issue and then it reappeared when multiple items were added to the cart because the two 5's (i.e., $34.95) added together to produce $69.90 which displayed as $69.9. Additionally, the appearance on mobile was not so great - everything was squished together - until this issue was mostly resolved with a special script given to me by this app's excellent customer service. The last problem is that we have a third party plugin for our checkout page, and customer service was unable to direct the add to cart button to the new checkout page. Eventually, I turned this app off for all of the above reasons - although customer service was very responsive and tried to be helpful, Thank you for trying though!!

update: I actually liked this app it's pretty sleek, but there was another conflicting app so we had to uninstall, but recommended!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. First of all, sorry for the inconvenience the app caused.

Thank you for your patience to give us these messages, thank you for your patience on the app.

Sorry, the app would not please you. We have a lot to do to make the app better and better. Thank you for your feedback.

All the best.

WowZap

Its a really good app. Customer service is excellent. The sales have increased by around 15% through this sticky ATC button.

GYM2GO

Gave a bad review first, it was because the app just stopped working. It was because when you reach your limit it will just suddenly stop. Beware of that. Got the full version now and it all works fine. Very effective app, getting most my conversions from it. Just be sure to monitor your plan.

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review.

First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If you have encountered any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy to hear that the issue been resolved. And thank you for your feedback. We would try to improve the app so it would not make you any inconvenience.

Thank you for your support! Take care.

GreatSkinCo

This is the best app, we are getting fantastic results with it. There are a ton of options - unfortunately, I don't think it works on our Shopify landing pages, just on product pages.

That is definitely a feature request!

April 23, 2020

Hi, thanks for your good review.

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. We are sorry to say that the sticky cart bar would show on the product page, could not show on the landing page. We have the sticky cart, it could show on the homepage. I hope that could help you.

Thank you for your feedback. We would keep optimizing the app then let you much satisfied.

All the best