Reviews (367)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing user experience and boosting conversion rates with its sticky 'add to cart' feature. They value its high customizability, including CSS customization and compatibility with cart drawer apps. The app is optimized for both mobile and desktop, with a focus on mobile browsing. Merchants commend the support team for their quick and effective problem-solving and assistance with customizations. The app is noted for its smooth operation and minimal impact on page loading times.

December 6, 2023

Really great and fast support that helped me customize with code the add to cart button to my linking. Definitely recommended.

Mahmak
France
23 days using the app
SEOAnt replied January 3, 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team and for recommending our app! Our team is always here to help and provide guidance along the way. Thank you for choosing our application and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

January 2, 2024

Great app and very quick support times!

Cosmic Auras
About 1 month using the app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have any questions, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-Customer Support

October 18, 2023

I needed help fixing a something that wasn't looking quite right and was really happy with how quickly you responded, fixed the problem and then updated me. Not all developers are as responsive as this, so thank you!

{ Flower Thinking }
4 months using the app
SEOAnt replied October 20, 2023

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We understand the importance of being responsive to our customers' needs, and we are glad to hear that our team was able to quickly fix the issue and update you. We appreciate your business and are always here to assist you with any further needs you may have. Thank you for choosing our app!

Regards,
Gill - Customer Support

August 10, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of incorporating the SEOANT Sticky Add to Cart Button into my e-commerce website, and I must say, it has revolutionized the way customers interact with our products. This innovative tool has proven to be a game-changer in terms of boosting conversion rates and enhancing user experience.

My Store
Bulgaria
SEOAnt replied August 14, 2023

Hello there,

That's wonderful to hear! We're thrilled that our SEOANT Sticky Add to Cart Button has had such a positive impact on your e-commerce website and has revolutionized the way customers interact with your products. It's great to know that our innovative tool has helped boost your conversion rates and enhance user experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're always here to support your business and help you achieve your goals.

Best Regards,
Gill | Customer Support :)

January 5, 2024

MOLTO BUONO

Amourmagic
Italy

Ciao,

Grazie per averci dato una recensione a 5 stelle. Siamo davvero grati di sentire che ti abbiamo servito bene.

Se avete domande, non esitate a contattarci in qualsiasi momento!!

Distinti saluti,
Assistenza clienti Gill

January 5, 2024

great app and good service!

LUXORA

Hello there,

If you have any questions, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-Customer Support

September 12, 2023

Their customer service was friendly, fast, and answered my question immediately.
Really liking this app so far and I'm thrilled to know they have a fantastic support staff always ready to assist.

Delightfully Hot
9 months using the app
SEOAnt replied September 23, 2023

Hello There,

That's great to hear! We're glad that our customer support has been helpful to you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Warm Regards,

August 3, 2023

Love the quick service ! Reymea helped me with the height of the stick bar and it looks really good now.

Nousedd
About 1 year using the app
SEOAnt replied August 9, 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our quick service and that Reymea was able to assist you with the height of the stick bar. We're glad to hear that it looks good now! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance in the future.

July 27, 2023

Amazing support! I changed to a cart drawer and then realised the sticky atc was blocking something there. @Reymae helped me fix it on live chat within 2 minutes. Been using them for a while and will definitely stick with them!

LashLux
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
SEOAnt replied August 9, 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you quickly and efficiently in fixing the issue with the sticky ATC. We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to hear that you will continue using our app. Thank you for choosing us!

All the Best,
Gill | Customer Support :)

July 23, 2023

Very awesome amazing app help is good is cheap working great and very easy to operate its the best you should stop scrolling and download

BlendBuddy
About 2 months using the app
SEOAnt replied July 26, 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app awesome, amazing, and easy to use. We're also glad to know that our help is good and that our solution is working great for you. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to continue providing value to you and other users. Thank you for choosing our solution!