SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

by Effective Apps

Adds a floating bar with your favourite social media icons!

Habitually Good

It took less than 5 minutes to set it up. It's a way for my social media to be present and accessible without being distracting. This is the only solution I've found to increase the SM visibility on the Debut Shopify theme.

Scarlette The Label

Really love how I can put my instagram handle on the top left corner of the screen. It is small and very clean and does not get in the customer's way. A good way to gain engagement on your social media!

LIT MONTAGE

It is very visible on the page and easy to navigate. I like how it gives customers an option to hide the bar if they want.

Sweetly Handmade

I like that the social media links are on every page of my site without being disruptive to the shopper.

oldfashionedmilkpaint.co.uk

I wanted an app to display my social media links on the right of the page, and this did just that! It was easy to install and works really well.

LeeSay Allure

Had a little trouble positioning the widgets but once I got it figured out...which wasn’t hard, the app makes my site look very professional. I highly recommend this app and the price is very reasonable.

45rpmrecordadapters

The app works well..it took me a few stabs to
find how to position the links on the pages but it is working great.

Canadian Cell Supplies

Super Easy to install and show presence on social media, its perfect for my website. and its FREE , thanks

Freezy

This app worked (still does) for me. Easy to use, non invasive, unbranded and allows you to place wherever you need.

Glowie Light Ring

fit for purpose. easy to use. clean. definitely worth the download! great addition to your page

Previous 1