SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

by Effective Apps

WeChat WhatsApp Facebook Instagram & More Social Share Icons!

J. Wilder Design Company

Super easy to use and integrate. Just add your social links, choose your layout, and voila! It even allows you to easily adjust the positioning on the screen and change the icon color and size. I've tried other social icon apps that have been frustrating to use or very limited and this one is by far the best and easiest to use.

Paws Palooza

Easy to use and effective! A great way to link all your sites and contact information in one place. I even received a personal email from the designer, I can say I have tried many apps in my lifetime and this was the first time and it wasn't an auto email or response, it gave me hope that there is still great customer service out there. This is a great app for people that just opened and begun their e-commerence business. A positive experience!

Coco Luxx

This is super easy to use and it doesn't put a dent in your monthly budget. Also, the customer service is impeccable!

Mannii Design Royalty Store

We would highly recommend this app to customers who are seeking to compliment their Shopify store. The icon's support a number of social media platform pages and more. This has been a worthy investment for our store, and we hope others will be able to share the same experience.

HiiPawBox

I really want to praise the engineer of this application, the service is super good, when I encounter a problem that I can not solve, he personally help me solve the problem, and according to my personal needs to help me change the application display,thanks again this engineer!

Laboutiqar

Great App, very efficient and visible for the client to client. I highly recommend this application

Chimeraplanet

Very simple app with good looking icons in comp/mob phone and good price! I like it!
Easy to install and use!

Kromanti Distillery & Blending House

Great but simple app that links my customers to my social media platforms.
I found it easy to install and monitor it during use. I looked at other app, but this one seemed the best for a novice like me.

Rokland

This app was exactly what we needed. We wanted to have an obvious way to show our social media icons to people, and this did the trick.

A1Giftshop.ca

i used this app to bring social media awareness to my store and i like how it easy to install i just install it so will say more later.

Previous 1 3 4