SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

by Effective Apps

Adds a floating bar with your favourite social media icons!

Charli & Remi

Easy to install and set up. Love the way it scrolls with the page. Recommend for anyone wanting to have easy to find social links on their store.

Hard Hit Deals

The app looks good so far, easy to install, was what I was needed on my store so I can direct customers to my social media accounts

avosmoulages

top app, it's easy to instal and easy to use for the customers. I reccomend this application to everybody

mydosei

Very fast response and everything goes smoothly. The app is easy to understand and use. We are having a good experience overall.

Luxury & Tiaras

I used this app to help me add my social media communication methods to my site. It was super easy to install and review!

It girl boutiqueee

i love this app its perfect and easy to use!!! its amazing love love love.Even though its a 1.99 fee its totally worth it

The Heel Apparel Company

Super easy, well worth it! Very clean! Set up all of my social media in 10 minutes on my phones browser!

Habitually Good

It took less than 5 minutes to set it up. It's a way for my social media to be present and accessible without being distracting. This is the only solution I've found to increase the SM visibility on the Debut Shopify theme.

Scarlette The Label

Really love how I can put my instagram handle on the top left corner of the screen. It is small and very clean and does not get in the customer's way. A good way to gain engagement on your social media!

LIT MONTAGE

It is very visible on the page and easy to navigate. I like how it gives customers an option to hide the bar if they want.

Previous 1 3