SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

by Effective Apps

WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok & More icons

Chimeraplanet

Very simple app with good looking icons in comp/mob phone and good price! I like it!
Easy to install and use!

Kromanti Distillery & Blending House

Great but simple app that links my customers to my social media platforms.
I found it easy to install and monitor it during use. I looked at other app, but this one seemed the best for a novice like me.

Rokland

This app was exactly what we needed. We wanted to have an obvious way to show our social media icons to people, and this did the trick.

A1Giftshop.ca

i used this app to bring social media awareness to my store and i like how it easy to install i just install it so will say more later.

Charli & Remi

Easy to install and set up. Love the way it scrolls with the page. Recommend for anyone wanting to have easy to find social links on their store.

Hard Hit Deals

The app looks good so far, easy to install, was what I was needed on my store so I can direct customers to my social media accounts

avosmoulages

top app, it's easy to instal and easy to use for the customers. I reccomend this application to everybody

mydosei

Very fast response and everything goes smoothly. The app is easy to understand and use. We are having a good experience overall.

Luxury & Tiaras

I used this app to help me add my social media communication methods to my site. It was super easy to install and review!

It girl boutiqueee

i love this app its perfect and easy to use!!! its amazing love love love.Even though its a 1.99 fee its totally worth it

Previous 1 3