SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

SocialBar ‑ Social Media Icons

by Effective Apps

Adds a floating bar with your favourite social media icons!

Chocolatey Clare

I love this app, very easy to use and worked perfectly on both desktop and mobile. Very helpful developer too!

NOVUS Mall

I should give 10 Stars to this App. Why? Because being a beginner I found really easy and clear the ways to customize the bar, and incredible for me, I did it in just minutes.
I'm very happy to have it, it started to work immediately without giving me any trouble.
I highly recommend this bar. It's the way to move your customers to be part of your media and makes things easier at the time to share product show with them.
Many thanks to the professional Team behind this App, you've all done an excellent work.
Thanks a lot!

Natural Tendance

Very useful app! Super easy to setup. It helps to display our social media links which is not obvious depending on our theme/template on Shopify. Everything is customizable. From the button size to the exact location we want them to be displayed. I recommend this app for sure!

1 3 Next